• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping

So many traders who are especially beginners feel uncomfortable when using EURUSD because its volatility. As a scalper I have to quite this currency and now I am looking for lowest spreads pair that can make me profitable by scalping that brings profit very rapidly.

From all trading approach scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading strategy. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker who allows this trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

According to me, If you love scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. Actually scalping success on the lowest trading spreads currency pair. So we the scalpers have to choose the currency pair which has lowest trading spreads. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping.

Yes I have seen according to my trading experience, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

When doing scalping trading, you must first maintain a plan and discipline. If you ever try scalping by taking an extra risk without following money management, you will never be able to sustain the investment.

When doing scalping trading, you must first maintain a plan and discipline. If you ever try scalping by taking an extra risk without following money management, you will never be able to sustain the investment.
Scalping is good. But new traders should not do scalping. Scalping tends people to do over trade. Scalping is done in lower timeframe where there is too much noise in chats. It's a barrier to develop good trading psychology. Once you are expert with controlling your emotions in trading, you can do scalping also.

Yes without being skilled it's not possible to make money here. It's very normal to lose many initially. A new trader should remember that it takes time to learn. There is no short cut for success in trading. They need passion for learning.

Scalping helps in gaining small profits each day but it is very difficult to predict the market on a minute-to-minute basis. So, it's always recommended that newbies should avoid scalping.

We can earn lot of money in short period of time in trading only if we are skilled enough. But if you think I will make my account double or triple in weeks or months, you are having a gambling mindset. Your destruction is just a matter of time.

I shared some things from my own experience. When I was a new trader I preferred scalping because of which the maximum time deposit was zero. I have refrained from scalping trading after much thought.

New traders love scalping as it gives quick profit. And this makes them addicted to trading. But I think starting with scalping is a bad idea. Everyone should start with higher timeframe. After some experience scalping can be done.

Scalping helps in gaining small profits each day but it is very difficult to predict the market on a minute-to-minute basis. So, it's always recommended that newbies should avoid scalping.
Scalping is not for newbie. It requires a lot of skills and experience. When a newbie tries to scalp he ends up doing overtrading. It's the story of every new trader.

Some of them are successful whereas some others are trying a lot to conquer the market. They should nurture passion and dedication to become successful from forex trading.

Forex trading is a perfect profession for women because they can earn money through forex trading sitting at home. So, to make your trading more ease, you should start with a reliable trading broker.