• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping

I am a scalp and always have to depend on this short time trading approach, but it causes a great risk sometimes. Have anyone a great idea how can I minimize my risk when scalping?

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategy. Actually credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging we should choose this kinds of brokers.

You can get quick profit on scalping. But where there is quick profit, there are high risks. I tried scalping on a demo and on a real account. And in real I didn’t really like it. So I'd rather trade in the long term :)
But I know a guy who makes good money on scalping. So to each his own :)

as a newcomer i was successful with BB in demo but when kicked off a live account , this approach not worked as like before , it was my experience about BB.

I believe that scalping is the path to bankruptcy.
Firstly, high trading costs. Secondly, high psychological stress (with manual trading). thirdly, low predictability of price movements in small time frames.
I do not use scalping and do not recommend using it.

I believe that scalping is the path to bankruptcy.
Firstly, high trading costs. Secondly, high psychological stress (with manual trading). thirdly, low predictability of price movements in small time frames.
I do not use scalping and do not recommend using it.

Newbie should avoid this critical trading system; before it requires more energy and attention! And new traders are unable to do so!

I have seen traders trading stocks, forex, cryptocurrencies. Scalping is a more profitable strategy in a short time. So the remarkable thing is that it is willing to scalp the maximum trader. Because it is possible to keep more share of profit here in a short time. Knowledge needs to be developed for scalping risk.

Use small changes to the scalping currency. Scalping requires an idea of the momentum of the market. To make the spread means to buy at the Bid price and sell at the Ask price, so one should have an idea about the spread.

Scalping is a very good strategy for making money in forex trading. The key to using this strategy is knowing when the market changes direction. New traders should not attempt scalping as it is very difficult to see the small movements.

I certainly like scalping because it specializes in profiting off of small price movements and making a fast profit off reselling.

Scalping can be good if you are very skilled and have a strong psychology. If you take trade out of emotions, you should stay away from scalping.