• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. It likes most high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of seat. Due to getting profit instantly we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow by and large regulated trading brokers.

Yes scalping is short term plan trading wich as trader they will open and closed order with target only few pips only, for trader that register under rebate system using scalping strategy will giving addition profit from rebate, but yes not all broker allow scalping if we like use this strategy also need reading rules broker whether allow scalping or not

We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose in regulated trading brokers which permit scalping without any kinds of restrictions. Actually, credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging.

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

In Fx trading, Scalping is like most high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat. Its paced fast, exiting and mind ratting all at once. It brings profit in a short time and that’s why we the traders in particularly the scalpers are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker.

Maybe isn’t a big problem! Since, till now enough number of brokers are accepting scalping trading style! Yes, I am also using scalping trading style but it’s not my only one choice! I use all of trading styles in my trading instead of hedging.

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.
Other rules of money management should be considered as a complex. Risks, overtrading, everything that can damage the proocess

I liked your description, really scalping trading is so much challenging! But this is the most popular trading style in Forex! It produces the result so quickly, that means you’ll face your SL or TP so firstly!

Any kinds of trading Strategy will be profitable if the maximum is already owned , for me it is always to try to learn as possible in a demo account to hone knowledge and trading skill to become better and better able to understand forex working properly also profitable.

How much profit you can earn by your trading strategies it depends on your money managing approach. Without most accurate money management it is not possible to get maximal result despite of having most powerful trading strategies.

Scalping in money management gives traders the freedom with a small target, but dropped out when a few pips profit only, and this can make convenient and secure capital

Sometimes I got maximal result by using EA but I never depend on this. I always try to depend on my trading knowledge that I have acquired by passing a long time with great patience.

In Forex trading, from all trading sorts scalping is fundamentally considered as a most usable and beneficial trading sort by retail traders that secures advantage a compact navigate. For utilizing this trading approach fittingly, we the traders who are especially sellers need to pick the brokers which allow scalping with no constraints including most diminished trading spreads.

Scalping indeed brings profit rather fast and at the same time it's almost not related to losses. However, it's difficult to earn big sum of money using this trading strategy.

A lot of brokers simply forbid to scalp, I even get why. To avoid incidents, because often only a couple of pips (in this kind of trading) influence the outcome of the deal.

From all scalping is really profitable that brings profit very rapidly than other trading techniques. But mostly brokers don’t allows trading concept as this. so, the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

From all scalping is really profitable that brings profit very rapidly than other trading techniques. But mostly brokers don’t allows trading concept as this. so, the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

Yes, scalpers get relatively early result than the swing trader or positional traders! But that doesn’t mean, scalping is easy! According to me, short term trading is more channel since, here we traders need to open enough numbers of trade positions.

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using this profitable trading policy due to getting profit instantly. But in spite of a profitable trading approach this cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions.