• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping or long term trading

I always prefer long term trading to scalping. Long term traders can highly benefit from their trading, provided that they have a good forecast on the market. Long term traders should focus on fundamental analysis because only fundamental analysis can serve them an exact market forecast.

Scalping seems always an appreciable strategy to me because there are many people around the world who cannot trade Forex investing much more time. In that case, scalping can give them handsome amount of profit within a very short time.

I prefer scalping very much as it’s relaxing kind of trading. It brings me quick profit and not much time is needed to invest for scalping. For operating scalping, a scalping-friendly broker is needed for traders. So, select your broker seeing all necessary facilities provided by the broker.

I prefer scalping very much as it’s relaxing kind of trading. It brings me quick profit and not much time is needed to invest for scalping. For operating scalping, a scalping-friendly broker is needed for traders. So, select your broker seeing all necessary facilities provided by the broker.
I guess due to competition every reputed broker now offers scalping or trading during news events however it is good if we do some of our own research finding right broker.

I guess due to competition every reputed broker now offers scalping or trading during news events however it is good if we do some of our own research finding right broker.
I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :D

I use both; making money by Forex trading is the desire of all traders but traders fall prey to Forex because they can hardly understand the changing weather of Forex. Forex requires knowledge, patience and perseverance. Traders’ want is really erratic because they seek profit but don’t want to earn knowledge.

Just my two cents, just do what suits you if you find scalping easy then go for it and if you find other more suitable then that might be one of good option to go for..
When we are looking for Long term trades we must try to understand that it is not going to be easy for us.

Forex Broker plays a vital role in serving FX traders. So, traders should be very much careful about broker selection because a scam broker can make them suffer in the long run. To trade in this market cozily, try to select a scam free trading broker. When a trader has a regulated broker, he doesn’t need to change brokers frequently.

I will personally prefer scalping over long term trading because in scalping, we enter several trades in a day, each trade with a small capital and aim for small profits. Even if there is loss, the amount lost is little.

It depends on the individual's personality, and in which type of trading the person is comfortable. I prefer long-term trading in Forex because it gives me good returns.

It depends actually. Personally, I use scalping tactics when the market is volatile on the other hand when the market is calm I use long-term trading approach.