• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

scalping is risky ?

Many of us consider scalping as risk for new traders. But I think anything is risky for newbie’s not just scalping . so, when newbie’s start trading with any method they should first test on a demo account and see how it works for them .

If you are very sure about your activities then no risk there! By the way, trading without proper knowledge is always risky! Any specific trading style not any problem here! Even, you can trade with a small capital quite comfortably if you have a good trading strategy.

Scalping brokerage is a trading platform which does not restrict any trading techniques especially scalping and always make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. But nowadays choosing a scalping broker too much difficult, because most of them are found to be scams.

If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

Whatever, trading style you are using; you have to practice enough in demo! Without enough preparation, you might be losing your money! BY the way, scalping is the most popular trading style, but not easy way of money making.

Scalping can be very risky or not, depends on the trader in applying the method of trading that is understood, the pips gain is small does not mean small also in acquisition in the form of money

Scalping can be very risky or not, depends on the trader in applying the method of trading that is understood, the pips gain is small does not mean small also in acquisition in the form of money

Perfect; really it depends on the quality of traders trading strategy! Many traders are making profit by only scalping according to their trading skill & experience.

Every trade and trading technique bears it own risks. The issue is not to point which technique is riskier, but to recognize and understand risks and properly manage them. I mean, risk is and always will be part of Forex market, but it does not mean that scalping is bad technique

Scalping is a trading method in which the chart technician opens several very short-term trades with the aim of coming away with small gains each time.

Requires a high accuracy of scalping. With this type of strategy you have to have a very high rate of return. Because every pip profit bringing trade which is only small.

Requires a high accuracy of scalping. With this type of strategy you have to have a very high rate of return. Because every pip profit bringing trade which is only small.

Exactly; having a smart success ratio is very much important on scalping trading strategy! Because, traders need to open so many trades in every day.

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

Scalping is perceived as very risky trading technique, but I don’t see it riskier as any other trading method. Risk management techniques should be used in every trade in order to minimize potential losses and keep your capital safe

So; which trading method you are using? Swing trading or others long-term trading?

According to me, If you love scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. Actually scalping success on the lowest trading spreads currency pair. So we the scalpers have to choose the currency pair which has lowest trading spreads. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly by scalping.