• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Scalping is a profitable strategy

Scalping is a profitable strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success just because of scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping.

Scalping is a risky strategy. If you don't have any knowledge about this you can not use it. You can lose all your money using it without any knowledge.

Scalping is used by mostly new traders. They want to make profit quickly. If you don't have proper knowledge about scalping, you have to face losses.

Scalping is a very profitable strategy for new traders. But to use it, you need proper knowledge and skills. Without knowledge, it will be very risky to use.

Scalping is a very profitable strategy for new traders. But to use it, you need proper knowledge and skills. Without knowledge, it will be very risky to use.
I think without knowledge, any kind of trading strategy will be very risky to use. However, scalper need to be use low time frame which make it risker than other.

Scalping is good. But new traders should not do scalping. Scalping tends people to do over trade. Scalping is done in lower timeframe where there is too much noise in chats. It's a barrier to develop good trading psychology. Once you are expert with controlling your emotions in trading, you can do scalping also.

Yes, it can be a profitable strategy. You can win quick small profits and altogether make decent profits by placing 3-4 trades. However, it can be highly risky if there is no proper exit strategy and risk management.

I agree with Scalping Profitability but I also have to accept that scalping is very risky. Because if the strategy is not right, the chances of making profit are less.

Scalping is profitable only if you have enough knowledge and experience and can make your decisions quickly with the changing market conditions. If not, it is better to stay away from it and try trading higher timeframes.

Whatever strategy I use, must have a combination of emotions. Otherwise, profit is not possible. Whether it is long-term or scalping.
That, of course, is very important in trading. If the trader cannot make a profit with a profitable strategy if he cannot control the emotion. And I always try to trade by controlling my emotions.

That, of course, is very important in trading. If the trader cannot make a profit with a profitable strategy if he cannot control the emotion. And I always try to trade by controlling my emotions.
Exactly, it is the responsibility of every trader to control their emotions. If the trader trades emotionally, he will not be able to consistently succeed.

Scalping is profitable only if you have enough knowledge and experience and can make your decisions quickly with the changing market conditions. If not, it is better to stay away from it and try trading higher timeframes.
Yes you are right. Scalping requires good skills and experience. It is not for novice. It is not for them who is not good psychologically.

Yes, scalping can be a very profitable strategy for traders, considering they know when to exit their traders. Scalpers should also have an understanding of indicators such as EMA, which can help them identify recent price movements.

Generally, traders trade between 1 and 15 minute time frames when they do scalping. However, the most common ones are 1 minute and 5 minute. 3-5 trads a day are enough to make decent profits.

Yes, it can be a profitable strategy if you have a good trading strategy and good understanding of psychology, because you have to make quick decisions.