• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Role of courage and fear in Forex trading

Fear of trade won't of course help us, but it can be avoided only with time. To overcome your fears you need to face them. When I was a new trader at the market, I had the same problem and I was afraid to make deals, but now the fears has gone and on the contrary, I am not afraid, but hope for the best.

Fear is the greatest reason for failure. Fear is a significantly compelling human feeling. Fear of losing money in trading is extremely perilous. That is the reason controlling feelings is the way to achievement in trading. Furthermore, to control feelings you have to restrained. You likewise need to diminish your hazard and have an appropriate money management and risk management system.

Courage and fear, both, have two prospects in the forex trading. They can be worthy for a trader if they are limited. So, you have to depict your mental level in this regard for tackling the market according to the requirement. What do you people think?

Yes, I agree with the title of the post that a trader must be couragious to take adequate risks at the appropriate moments. The courage must be well calculated as a blind move and over-confidence can also prove devastating on the market. Always play right cards at the right moments!

Fear makes you hesitate entering a position and it is bad for you. One way of eliminating fear is through knowledge and information, if you know how your position is gonna go, then you wont have any fear in entering that position. Trader's psychology is one thing traders overlook.

Role of courage and fear in trading shouldn't be underestimated as I think. Often not only in trading activity fear is able to drive people and make them do something that they would never do without a sense of fear. Courage helps trader to reach his/her goals and do'nt be afraid of losses. I suppose it's a quite spread mistake of traders today. They often are afraid of losses instead of treating them as a great opportunity to have an experience, you know. So, don't be afraid of losses and sometimes you need to have a fear because it can drive you.

Psychological factor is of utmost importance when it comes about trading. Courage is usually called greed which is more descriptive term. When a person is overconfident, they start to do more trades during a single trading session. As usual, when the quantity grows, the quality reduces. However, when a trader faces a streak of bad deals, they usually are too afraid of loosing even more money and miss out on good trading opportunities.

Forex is not an easy journey for a trader because a trader’s career goes through several ups and downs. A trader has to struggle every time in Forex to pull out better return from the market.

Take lessons from your mistakes. But traders mostly mistake in adorning this money management policy due to their ignorance in this field.