• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Risk Management

Paying attention to risk/reward ratios is an important part of good risk management. The risk/reward ratio is simply a set measurement to help traders plan how much profit will be made should a trade progress as anticipated, or how much will be lost in case it doesn't.

Agree with you! By the way, may I know your risk reward ratio plan? Thanks in advance.

A forex trader can usually face many difficulties including uncertainties of prices of various currencies, sudden changes in world economy, etc. during the trading period which all can keep a trader tensed regarding his wealth position in the fear that he may lose his money all of a sudden. A trader needs to administer his trading risks time to time so that he can deal with his funds within his risks level.

A forex trader can usually face many difficulties including uncertainties of prices of various currencies, sudden changes in world economy, etc. during the trading period which all can keep a trader tensed regarding his wealth position in the fear that he may lose his money all of a sudden. A trader needs to administer his trading risks time to time so that he can deal with his funds within his risks level.

This is why; we should follow the rules of money management as well as risk management! Because, Forex is all about probabilities; there is no guarantee!

Guys, I dont understands quite well the probability concept in Forex. I am more mathematical, rather than statistical trader, so I believe in proper technical analysis and exact levels which market will touch considering current economical developments in world major economies. It’s all connected

Guys, I dont understands quite well the probability concept in Forex. I am more mathematical, rather than statistical trader, so I believe in proper technical analysis and exact levels which market will touch considering current economical developments in world major economies. It’s all connected

Whatever trading strategy you use; technical or fundamental, always you need to follow the rules of money management as well as risk management for sure!

Risk management is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management.

Risk management is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management.

That’s really great; yes I am talking about your risk ratio on per trade position; 2% is a very decent number!

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

leverage is a very complicated issue in Fx trading , sometimes it bring profit very rapidly , sometimes it causes a great losses and risk in spite of having risk management , but after all its one of the major financial issue in Forex.

It is very important to maintain the risk. Risk Rewards can cover losses. 1: 2 or 1: 3 risk rewards should be traded. No matter how good the strategy is, it is not possible to make a profit if the risk-reward is not maintained properly. There must be a loss in trading and to maintain this loss properly, the risk-reward must be maintained.

Yes. I agree with you. Proper risk management can make you rich in this market. Without proper risk management, you can not survive in this risky and volatile market.

To become a successful trader in forex market, you need to make a proper plan to deal with the risks. If you can not make deal with the risk factors, you can not survive in this risky market.

Yes Risk management is very important for every trade because that the way we can minimize our risk. And to manage risk we need to be disciplined. But it is not easy to do this, because not every one is skilled with it.

A reliable scalping-friendly broker helps traders in deriving quick profit from the market. But till now you need to make sure your own trading skill!

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.
We will need to manage the Risks in doing our trades into the Forex markets so that the Risk can get mitigated.

It’s really tough to restrain from emotion in a trader for a long time while trading but emotionless trading is very essential because it hampers a trader’s trading.

Planning the ways to overcome the uncertainties which occur in the future can prevent the traders from huge losses which can only be done with the help of proper risk management techniques.

Undoubtedly risk management is the backbone of forex trading. You can not survive in the market without a proper risk management system.