• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Risk Management

Without proper risk management by and large traders fall a great loss by taking high leverage in particularly the newcomers. But, according to my trading experience, I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage. So, for avoiding loss, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

Without a doubt Forex market is something which can earn you thousands of dollars in minutes but also it can blow all your funds with in seconds. Risk Management in Forex Trading is an important tool to reduce loss.

I have seen so many trader's live account who have earn thousand of dollars in just few minutes, they trade on news time and take risk to earn big number of amount from it. So it is false to say that no one can make huge amount from trading.

Traders have to be more positive here so that they can develop the risk management and can handle the account in a proper way so that they can't face the leverage ratios and the margin calls.

I think this is right, as the best traders says that every thing is determined before you trade by your thinking, not just think positive but think smart and don't use the market as a way to make a million dollar in one month.

Generally, we suppose, only most powerful analyzing knowledge can bring profit with certainly. but in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy ,if you don’t know to manage risk.

Traders have to trade with proper risk management because when we know the risk well you can trace out the way how to minimize that and for that the experience and knowledge takes under consideration.

Not every one is perfect in this world, and yes there will be no trader who can say that his analysis is 100% true and market will move in his direction only. We can practice our analysis and strategy to get the desire experience and knowledge which can help us to improve our trading analysis capability.

All the traders have to maintain a proper risk management in their trading account because that can help us to make good profit as well as we can make a protective approach also

Risk management should be followed every trader because if you can not handle your trade during high up down of market then you can loss your capital for no proper management.

With proper analysis and trading, we can have batter management in market for risk and money both. When you consider management of risk in trading, one should also include money also in his plan for right trading.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so we the traders consider this market as a risky and volatile trading place. So, first of all we have to know how to manage risk. For avoiding risk in my trading career I always like to trade with small leverage, but in my demo trading I always took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

A successful trader obviously maintain risk management while trading. Without maintaining risk management we will not be able to keep our capital free from danger. So risk management is very much needed to a trader. We should trade by keeping balanced lot size with my capital. It is actually called risk management. An idle trader used to follow this structure all the time. Because it is very much necessary to become a successful trader.

As a trader if we want to make good amount of profit ,one should learn the principle of the risk management in a proper way and like that they can maintain the profit percentage in a consistent manner.

Risk management is important for every trade because that way we can minimize risk of our money which is involved with our trading. But it is not easy to do this, because not every one is skilled with it.

Yes I think so too, risk management is very important part in trading and we need to always keep discipline in every trading we using risk management because not always we can analyze the trend correctly

As long as one manages risk properly there is a chance that trader will recover what he or she lost. If one takes larger risk there it may get difficult for the trader to recover from the losses.

Each and every traders have to master the art of risk management so that they can make a proper balance between the risk and pips and for that good ideas about money management is must.

Yes we need risk management in our trading because not always as trader able analyze the trend market with accurate all the time, and with risk management hence we can easily to manage our account with plan trading, but also we need to learn how to determine reasonable target

You are right. Our analysis will not always give us positive outcome. So we should apply risk properly and that will save us when our trades go bad. The process sounds simple but we both know that for us to achieve consistent profit it will take lots of efforts.

risk management is really inevitable when trading with leverage , and by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.