• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Risk management plan of forex trading

have good risk management in forex trading is very important. Because by having a good risk management will allow us to trade with the maximum and comfortable. For that, we need to have a risk management by always using the SL and TP when trading

You are right, risk management is even important than having a good strategy. Even if you have a good strategy but your risk management is absent then you won't be able to make money from trading.

I prefer stoplost and set up trading strategy, also lower leverage. I always choose less than 1:100 leverage, if more than that, means your trading will be affected by high risk.

Forex is a business that has a high risk and therefore we need to be able to have good risk management that will allow us to minimize the risk properly. we should always use the SL and TP to minimize the risk of forex trading for well

I prefer stoplost and set up trading strategy, also lower leverage. I always choose less than 1:100 leverage, if more than that, means your trading will be affected by high risk.

If you adjust your lot size according to your trading account size then how leverage affects your risk?

I think use lot size lso will need look on amount capital, if ony have small capital will safe if use low lot size, and for learning purposes I think low lot size will giving more opportunity if we trade with strict risk management

we must be careful in the use of lots for trading. because this will affect our trading results. small capital if using a lot bigger then it is tantamount to suicide. we have to be clever in managing capital for trading

Traders have to maintain a proper risk and money management actually if they want to make money and protect the trading account in a easier way ,for that though the knowledge about the leverage and Lot size matters a lot.

I think use lot size lso will need look on amount capital, if ony have small capital will safe if use low lot size, and for learning purposes I think low lot size will giving more opportunity if we trade with strict risk management

What I wanted to tell was if one uses certain percentage of risk based on account size then leverage won't do any harm to a trader. Just know what you are doing and the tools offered by market will work at your advantage.

Safe trading low risk will making more comfortable in trading also and will secure if compared with high risk, but sometime reckless trader they can't control their temptation to get huge profit with use bigger lot size.

for that, we need to have good self-control, trading with has a good self-control will make us able to trade with the maximum. therefore, we can try to learn to control themselves well by trying to trade with small capital used to be and remain consistent with MM and RM good

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without having proper risk management. For avoiding risk, in my trading career, I always use small leverage. But, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

It's will good risk management plan, often I am hear so many expert and mentor trading to keep strict risk management, with safe trading low risk it will increasing more chances to making new trades again

have a good risk management is needed in this business, because by having a good risk management it is indispensable in this business. because trading with high leverage, the risk is high that need good risk management

Ideally the best way to manage your Trades are to never risk more then %2 or %3 of your Capital on your each trade along with the Right Strategy then its good.

very important for us to be able to manage the risks well in the trading business, and especially we should be able to analyze the market with good news marketnya should also be cautious to get the maximum benefit

we should have good knowledge about Forex to be successful. There are many reason behind the loosing the money in Forex but i think main reason is lack of knowldge and skills about Forex. Forex is a real business and we can not succeed in Forex if we have no knowledge or minimum knowldge about Forex.

Without proper risk management by and large traders fall a great loss by taking high leverage in particularly the newcomers. But, according to my trading experience, I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage. So, for avoiding loss, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

Chinese Yuan (Renminbi): How long will it be feasible for China

I heard china now holds $2 trillion; Rogoff asks if they really want to be holding
$4 trillion in five years?

How long will it be feasible for China to peg its currency to the dollar at a fixed exchange rate?

Nice question. I would also like to know more about it. China is a next big thing hype and US dollar is a sinking ship.

yes traders have to know the secret of handling the risk management so that they can have good profit one day without much risk and can also make good pips one day

In order to my trading experience , I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk , it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk manage policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know to manage risk.

Without proper risk management by and large traders fall a great loss by taking high leverage in particularly the newcomers. But, according to my trading experience, I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage. So, for avoiding loss, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.