• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Risk Management In Forex (II)

we need control all factor of our strategy we can get lower risky. it is a spread of position, time of news, ratio between reward : risky. it will be better. i use it . i demonstrate it. it is effective

Very effective if we know how to use them effectively while trading, as it control loss from the Risky Market. We need to learn and practise well about this, because it affects our profit.

Very effective if we know how to use them effectively while trading, as it control loss from the Risky Market. We need to learn and practise well about this, because it affects our profit.
Risk management is done before we open any position. After we do analysis then that's the time we do risk management. Base on the data we get from our analysis. In risk management we can understand the best scenario for our trade. That's why its called risk management. Balancing between opportunity to make profit with loses.

yeah. we need it for trade. we can control our money and keep money in our account. when we has money we can make profit.

yeah. we need it for trade. we can control our money and keep money in our account. when we has money we can make profit.

You are right! No one can exist here for a long time unless using the money management rules so tightly! In my trading, I use only 1% risk in my per trade; that’s my risk reward ratio.