• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Riding with the Forex trend can be profitable

Playing against the trend may not be a good strategy. What we consider a good price quickly becomes a bad price when market is going in the opposite direction. All supports break and resistance topple. therefore riding with the trend is a good strategy and can give us good returns if we use some skills and Forex knowledge.

Also we should be careful and familiar with economic news and analyse various indicators while trading with the trend to avoid getting caught if market reverses.

Yes, we do need to go with the trend but we must be careful about "jumping in the bandwagon" late because the market might turn on us and we might lose more money than we ought to.

This is always what a trader needs to do but the question is how you are going to really know the market trend and it will going to be in your favor or you will able to foresee it correctly. So, I don' think you can achieve this follow the trend because, we will not always know the market movements and if that is really the right trade.

Definitely, we have to go with the trend as going against it is very dangerous. We can lose a lot of money that way. I think its just easier for our senses to go with the trend. I've not traded when its going downhill but there seems to be more of downhill than uphill sometimes. I think we have to approach it in the easiest manner as possible.

Yes trand is helpful for trader but not should follow with close eyes every time you should be alert because trend can be wrong some time..

There is a well known saying that trend is our friend. It holds good for forex market as well. A trader who follows trend will be able to succeed in the forex market sooner. Trading against the trend is very risky and will invariably result in a margin call. Also, when a trend is broken, a trader should either close his position or open a newer one along the trend. Flexibility enables a trader to make profit in a consistent manner.

Trend gives us idea about what had happened in past scenario but does not mean the trend will repeat..we should follow trend but should also do our own analysis, we should not completely depend on it

It is always a better option to go with the market trend. Of course it will be pretty difficult for the trader to trade against the trend. Following the trend gives you some better chances of profit and at the same time, minimize losses. Once you can locate the major trend, follow it.

Than traders trade against the trend, advisable if they are trade based on trend movement. Have chance to make profit since many traders conduct the same trading approach. So, traders position will get support from many other trader. Trade against the trend allowed indeed, but if traders have no strategy how to conduct such approach, better keep stick with trend movement.

Yes that is true the trend should always be our friend when its come to forex trading i think we need to follow the trend of the market and get the best going against the trend of the market is very risky in other hand so always follow the trend

I think I also have to agree riding with the market trend is profitable just check and you will see what I mean your broker will always say that you need to follow the market trend which to me I think its the best as well if you go against the trend then you are trading against the forex as a whole

You are absolutely right, following the market trend is the most simplest trading strategy, but the important thing is, it’s one of the most profitable trading strategy! In my trading, I always follow the previous trend of market.

Trading according to the market flow is okay! But sometimes I use the opportunity of reversal market trend! In addition, I have a good success ratio on reversal trading setups! I use half trading lots size for reversal trading.

The tendency of the direction of price movement of a currency will be formed from the accumulation of transactions on a particular period, and this trend will be more powerful when it is accompanied by support financial news from the currency observed

Just like almost everyone I prefer trend trading. But I know traders who like alternative trading and they've got special strategies. I think it's more risky and it won't bring that much money.

Trend trading is really popular. But I'd recommend being super careful when opening such deals. Trend can move in opposite direction and you won't see it go back.

Playing against the trend may not be a good strategy. What we consider a good price quickly becomes a bad price when market is going in the opposite direction. All supports break and resistance topple. therefore riding with the trend is a good strategy and can give us good returns if we use some skills and Forex knowledge.

Also we should be careful and familiar with economic news and analyse various indicators while trading with the trend to avoid getting caught if market reverses.

Absolutely, trend is our friend! By the way, it’s not easy to identify the market trend as always! Besides, aggressive counter trend movements are also problem, traders lose their momentum so commonly during the aggressive counter trend.

Absolutely, trend is our friend! By the way, it’s not easy to identify the market trend as always! Besides, aggressive counter trend movements are also problem, traders lose their momentum so commonly during the aggressive counter trend.

Yes, it’s not easy! But, I get very good idea about the market trend by using D1 time frame! Before I used H1 mainly!

Following the market trend is very much profitable trading strategy! But you have make sure the quality of market trend first!

To become a successful Forex trader I am very glad and the broker with whom I have worked is named ForexOne. This broker is one of the leading and top rated Forex brokers which were the main reason behind choosing them. As a market leading broker they always give the best customer service, error free transaction facility, easy withdraw without any long term error, instant cash back, secured trading funds and so on.

Hi; how did you select your broker? By using their demo trading service 1st? Or by review sites?