• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Really Forex is easy to earn ?

As a part timer and beginner scalping is better than other techniques. I think if you depend on scalping should choose the currency pair which has most lowest trading spreads , otherwise scalping could not be profitable at all despite of good trading knowledge.

As a part timer and beginner scalping is better than other techniques. I think if you depend on scalping should choose the currency pair which has most lowest trading spreads , otherwise scalping could not be profitable at all despite of good trading knowledge.

If you trading here with zero spread service but with a ordinary trading skill, be sure you are going to crash your balance.

He is the biggest fool of the world who thinks forex trading as an easy business. It is the hardest of the businesses in the whole world where people lose money with the percentage of above 90%. I think this statistic is enough for this tooic.

Forex is only easy to those who had a huge knowledge and experience on that platform. They work hard to get that knowledge and experience on a demo account before entering to that market. They knows the importance of learning in the trading. They also knows which thing is good and which one has a worse effects on their trade.

Forex is only easy to those who had a huge knowledge and experience on that platform. They work hard to get that knowledge and experience on a demo account before entering to that market. They knows the importance of learning in the trading. They also knows which thing is good and which one has a worse effects on their trade.

Yes mate, knowledge is the main parameter here; without proper trading knowledge success is really impossible here! Only knowledgeable traders can identify the actual trend of the current market.

Even if you can't predict accurately where is the price will go you still have the technical indicator and daily analytical as your guide you in forex..

Even if you can't predict accurately where is the price will go you still have the technical indicator and daily analytical as your guide you in forex..

Yes, technical tools maybe helpful but not enough actually! I like to use Price Action trading system instead of any technical tool; whatever it is, default or custom that doesn’t mean much.

Almost 90% traders especially the newcomers are loser from this market place due to lack of exact trading knowledge, so success in Forex is not an easy process, but if you are dedicated about this market place then it is possible to make profit very rapidly. You have to make sure good trading knowledge , trading experience , proper discipline and much more , otherwise you will be loser despite of sufficient trading balance.

Never listen to anyone who says forex is easy to earn. Most probably they have something to gain from your trading or they have learned certain method which makes trading easy for them. In the latter case the person who is telling you forex is easy, is telling you half of the story.

According to me, the trading can be easier if you have proper trading plan , real money managing approach , knowing the ability how to manage risk , real time of using Stop Loss , proper trading analysis and much more. Otherwise not.

Forex trading will be much easier for me if I get the right education. When a trader tries to trade without knowledge, the chances of loss are high.

Vast majority of traders do not make continuous gains in the foreign exchange industry. Some make occasional benefits. Few retail traders make a fantastic amount of cash One cause of failure is lack of knowledge, abilities and expertise.

There is huge possibility of losing your money very quickly. That's why some people are scared of investing in forex trading. Even after that everyday millions of people are trading. And it is not necessary that everyone should do trading. There are many other business one can do. And many people are doing great with other business.

If I work with a strategy and master that strategy, it will be much easier for me to make a profit. And 1: 2 or 1: 3 risk ratio must be maintained.