• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Really Forex is easy to earn ?

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So, this trading place is not at all the easy source to earn money very rapidly. But I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders try to make money very speedily without learning. And they fall a great loss. So, before earning money from this volatile trading place we have to capture all market principle by learning.

If we can acquire proper trading knowledge from here first of all we the traders have to choose the broker which at all times ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing real exclusive educational facilities.

If you are a novice trader, then please don’t count this type of wrong statement! Forex is not easy way of money making, it’s the most standard way of earning! That’s way, only 10% (even less) Forex traders are able to make regular money from this critical market! Yes, I can make money because I have enough knowledge on technical, fundamental and sentimental analysis, so be skilled first!

Never and ever, Forex trading is the most challenging profession! Here more than 90% Forex traders are unable to make regular income! That’s the real scenario of Forex! On the other hand, only expert traders can earn decent monthly income here!

Sometimes market will provide you quite & easy setup, but you may not get this time of entry in everyday! In average, Forex is very complicated! Only good skilled Forex traders are able to make regular decent money from this financial market!

When I was a new Forex trader, then I thought Forex is an easy way of money making! But I was wrong! Because, I lost my trading capital for 3 times in my early stage of trading! Then I started again demo, I spent here long-long sessions to learn technical and fundamental analysis! By and large, Forex trading is very challenging profession.

It's not easy to earn in forex trading. as a trader, we need to understand about forex trading. IT takes process. When we are new in forex trading, we should focus on learning first. Practise trading risk free under real market conditions with a free practice stock trading account. Open a practice account to develop and test your trading strategies.

I wouldn't say you can make quick money in forex, maybe only by chance. Otherwise, it's a proper job where you need to learn and work a lot.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So, this trading place is not at all the easy source to earn money very rapidly. But I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders try to make money very speedily without learning. And they fall a great loss. So, before earning money from this volatile trading place we have to capture all market principle by learning.
You are absolutely right. No trader can make a 100% accurate market forecast. We can only make assumptions about the situation.

In fact it is so, the trader just do analysis for prediction of where the price moves with the highest inclination and of course there should be analysis of the backup that will be active when the first analysis failed

If we want to ensure a successful trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which at all times ensures superior execution for trading , security of funds at any kinds of investments , lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

I wouldn't say you can make quick money in forex, maybe only by chance. Otherwise, it's a proper job where you need to learn and work a lot.

Agree with you. Some may say forex is easy but in reality it is not. It has it's difficulty. If there was not then we would see lots of successful traders around.

We can’t calculate the real faction with certainly from here after good skill, that’s why logically sometimes we have to depend on luck despite of good trading knowledge. Learn powerful trading skill and then depend on luck. It is better in order to me.

Sometime when you can making easy profit it will making your minds forex is easy, but when facing with many times failure hence on your minds will very difficult, but is normal in every business sometime getting easy profit sometime easy to losing trades

That is the nature of this business. You can not make profit all the time. You have to count the losses as well. If you try to deny losses then it will be bad for your trading.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

Forex trading business is much better option than any other profession! Forex trading business is also available for the part time Forex trader, since market is open for 24 hours! BY the way, Forex business is not appropriate for the greedy people who want to make quick success here!

In Fx trading, Every trade will have their own trading strategy as only they know themselves best. I might enjoying scalping but doesn’t mean someone else is willing to take that kind of risk with their money. I do short term scalping and long term trading as well . I will go for one day and then sell at the end of business hours when the profit peaks. I will buy at its lowest right before business market hours then sell at around 3pm when the profit peaks usually for me.

Not very easy. I trade for year and havent mane a 1000 yet. :( but this is not my main job but as hobby so hope it will be more profitable next year...

Forex trading business is much better option than any other profession! Forex trading business is also available for the part time Forex trader, since market is open for 24 hours! BY the way, Forex business is not appropriate for the greedy people who want to make quick success here!

for ensuring the successful trading life with certainly first of all it is more important to acquire exact trading skill by learning. On the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.