• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Rate Your Own Trading Skill!!

My Friends; please rate your own trading skill!! Are you happy on your own trading performance? Myself: 5 out of 10!! Because, till now I need to improve more on news trading!

Through your senior’s advice on the forex forums and professional books that were written on the fundamentals of trading, any beginner can at least acquire some knowledge of trading. Even consulting with the experts all the way through webinars is now a lucrative alternative to clear your confusions. And yes, creating posts and make evaluative threads related to your actual performance is also a good wing to enhance your knowledge and experience.

Till now I am not happy! Although at the present I am making consistent profit here! I need to improve more during the volatile time!

I woul consider mine something like probably maybe 4 out of 10 or even much much lower anyway. How do you plan to go there. I am constantly learning though and such forums only helps me with that matter anyway. I am waiting for more replies.

I woul consider mine something like probably maybe 4 out of 10 or even much much lower anyway. How do you plan to go there. I am constantly learning though and such forums only helps me with that matter anyway. I am waiting for more replies.

Nice to know your experience; you can use others popular FX forums to improve your trading skill! Are you already available on these forums?

I assume I already there on other forums too, however I still do not know many posters there no matter what they wrote about themselfs. Trading Forex becomes harder and harder each day, so all of us needs some practice I would say.

Yes without passing a long time it is not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, because the success in this market is related with long term process. But practically mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make success very rapidly and fall a great loss when trading practically.

to be a skilled trader is a big deal , but its a long term process to achieve this position , for that reason most of us lost motivation after passing sometimes, so it is more appropriate to keep patience.

I rate my trading skills through number of green pips on my account. So, I would say that I am probably modest trader. Certainly I still have to make a lot of improvements, but generally, I am satisfied with my progress. What about you?

I rate my trading skills through number of green pips on my account. So, I would say that I am probably modest trader. Certainly I still have to make a lot of improvements, but generally, I am satisfied with my progress. What about you?

Nice to know your success! By the way, how many months you used the demo? I am curious to know!

I am like too with my progress, very different with since becoming novice trader still very complicated in trading without a proper plan, now I am also learning to make improvement trading strategy, although sometimes still hard to maintain discipline

Perfect! By the way, how many strategies are you using right now? I am really curious to know!

To be successful, you must develop trading skills. If you are running towards success without developing skills, you will never be able to earn good money by trading.

My skill isn’t yet flourished enough and still I fail to bear profit on average every month. I am still learner and so I will give myself 6 out of 10.

I always recommend traders not to go for buying signals rather to focus on market analysis. Maybe it will take them some time, but it will surely be. Brokers also help traders by offering signals.