• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Quiting a job for forex. Is it okay?

It depends on everyone's financial condition. If you need income to pay your bills, you should give more time for getting a job. Along with job you can give time to learn the art of trading.

I think if your investment is good. And first of all, if you have backup then you can choose forex trading as your main occupation.

If you want to leave your job, you need to be patient with good investment to trade. Never again can emotional trade be done. It is better to keep the goal. Otherwise there can be no dissatisfaction.

Success is not easy here; in my 1st year of trading I struggled a lot, but I didn’t lose my learning interest; as a result now I am making a decent amount of money! On the other hand, till now I am working on my trading skill.

No, that’s a bad idea unless you have millions saved in your bank account. If you don’t have much savings, then find a way to trade forex along with your job because forex trading doesn’t guarantee anything. You could lose your money for weeks before making a single profitable trade, so having a job in hand will save you from a possible financial setback.

Yes, if I am a professional trader and if my investment is good then I can quit my job and take up trading as a profession.
I can say for sure that if you w ant to make a career in the business of Forex trading you can do so along with your job.

This is because it will take time before you can start earning any income from the Forex, and in the starting it looks very easy but in practical it is not so.

You will have to learn trading and also try to make lower losses :D

I can say for sure that if you w ant to make a career in the business of Forex trading you can do so along with your job.

This is because it will take time before you can start earning any income from the Forex, and in the starting it looks very easy but in practical it is not so.

If you want to do forex trading, you must be educated. Profit cannot be made without knowledge. If I ever quit my job and started trading, I would have to build up that amount of knowledge.

If you want to do forex trading, you must be educated. Profit cannot be made without knowledge. If I ever quit my job and started trading, I would have to build up that amount of knowledge.
It becomes important to gain more trading experience and also manage the losses in the starting of the Forex trading career.

Gave good information. It is possible to move forward in trading if you really think like that.

In order to cover loss, I must develop knowledge and trade risk free. Otherwise, I will become a failed trader.
All traders get losses in their trades.

How much loss you are getting and how much profits you make will decide the final outcome.

If you will use a planned approach and make use of the Long time frames using the swing trading system the profits will get increased, while you will have the time to limit the losses by closing them and not waiting for the stop loss to hit :D

All traders get losses in their trades.

How much loss you are getting and how much profits you make will decide the final outcome.

If you will use a planned approach and make use of the Long time frames using the swing trading system the profits will get increased, while you will have the time to limit the losses by closing them and not waiting for the stop loss to hit :D
First, psychiatry must be managed. If you want to trade, you have to maintain money management risk management, but you can make a consistent profit.

Success is not easy here; in my 1st year of trading I struggled a lot, but I didn’t lose my learning interest; as a result now I am making a decent amount of money! On the other hand, till now I am working on my trading skill.
Forex trading success requires knowledge, skills, experience, and a positive mindset. Forex trading is not possible without them.

Forex trading success requires knowledge, skills, experience, and a positive mindset. Forex trading is not possible without them.
Your skills are directly related to how much you earn in forex trading. Your earning potential will increase if you are able to trade forex for 100$ per year. It is not a good idea to expect anything beyond your abilities. Trading becomes gambling.

This is an individual decision. If someone tells you when to quit Forex trader, it means you don't know what you're doing in this life.