• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Psychology

Fear & greed both are responsible in that case! This is why, we need to practice more when we do demo trading! Basically, having a proper money management plan is so much important! You can’t expect unrealistic profit here! If you wanna be a long term success, just focus on the consistency part!
We will need to make use of such kind of a trading system that is easy and also risk free for us.

It's the trading psychology that makes up the vast majority of the battle in making predictable progress as a forex trader. Numerous awesome traders that have expounded on their experience have discussed how their own particular internal mental battle has caused them losses, even their insight and expertise was there. Mental quality originates from learning. That is the reason I generally attempt to refresh my insight.
Practice makes man perfect; basically if your trading experience is too low, then you’ll be a hesitated trader during your volatile trading sessions! Besides, traders need to start their trading career with a single or two trading pairs; then they should go for the next pair!

Forex trading is full of fear and emotion. Some traders don’t even open trades due to fear. Some others open trades in huge lot owing to their emotion. That’s the reason for increasing in the fall-out rate. So, a trader needs to handle his psychology to be a good trader.

Forex trading is full of fear and emotion. Some traders don’t even open trades due to fear. Some others open trades in huge lot owing to their emotion. That’s the reason for increasing in the fall-out rate. So, a trader needs to handle his psychology to be a good trader.
We will need to minimize the losses that we are getting from our trades into the markets.

Having a right trading psychology is very important in forex trading because wrong psychology might hamper the trading decisions. A trader should also focus on controlling his emotions and remaining calm.

Having a right trading psychology is very important in forex trading because wrong psychology might hamper the trading decisions. A trader should also focus on controlling his emotions and remaining calm.
If we are able to manage the trades then the income we are getting will also get increased.

Psychology is a big factor for trading Forex because it controls your temper. You should not drive your mind towards wrong thoughts like revenge trading, over-trading, greed etc. Traders should even spare extra time to develop their psychology.

Psychology is a very important part of forex trading although it gets neglected by traders. It all depends on your psychology, how you control your emotions and take your decisions. Every human being has anxiety, greed, fear, worries, and they also panic at times so it's very important to manage yourself psychologically at times. Sometimes even traders who have good strategy are unable to make profits because they are not able to maintain psychology.

Psychology is a very important part of forex trading although it gets neglected by traders. It all depends on your psychology, how you control your emotions and take your decisions. Every human being has anxiety, greed, fear, worries, and they also panic at times so it's very important to manage yourself psychologically at times. Sometimes even traders who have good strategy are unable to make profits because they are not able to maintain psychology.
We will need to start doing the Hard work so that the income we are getting can be increased.

According to my own experience, I must say! Don’t lose your motivation whatever happens. It’s a psychological factor and traders can’t retain it for a long time. A trader can fight for success as long as he or she has experience. So, retain your motivation by not remembering your losses again and again.

I used meditation to develop my trading psychology. And I must admit that it has helped me a lot in controlling anger, greed, doubt, and all other negative emotions that harmed my trading journey. Writing affirmations too are a way to build up confidence in self.

To understand market psychology, traders need to meet the basic ends of information to get a bigger picture and be able to gain profit in the long run. It’s the balance that’s created between mental and market conditions that frame a trader's mind. Maintaining focus is as important as it is to stay organised throughout the journey.

Psychology is very crucial in forex. Without knowing the psychology of trade, one might become miserable, and one loses it all within no time.

Losing is a part of your trading career but it is not that easy to accept your losses especially when you were hoping so much from your trades. It’s the unsaid rule of the forex market that you will lose before you start making money. So, better prepare yourself both ways so that your emotions don’t ruin your trades.

Just how seriously you work on your trading strategy, you must work on your trading psychology so that the opposite trading situations don’t keep you from thinking rationally. You have to work on your mindset so that you don’t lag behind in your career just because you couldn’t stop crying over a loss.

If trading psychology only meant taking control of your anger, and rage then you could simply say it is like an anger management class for forex trading.
No, trading psychology is much more than overcoming negative emotions like greed, vulnerability, fear, and other stuff.
When one develops their trading psychology, they also develop a growth mindset, you develop confidence when making plans. Developing a trading psychology brings you out from the uncertainty you face when trading, whether it's the confusion of which trade to enter or what timeframe to set.

Trading psychology has to do a lot about how you feel about trading and the emotions have an impact on your trading. It can be anything from anger and frustration to happiness and hope. You must learn to identify the wrong things with your mindset so that you can work on them when you have time and take your trading career in the right direction.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

As they say, it’s all in your head. Before you indulge in live trading, you must make up your mind that there will be risks and stressful situations where you will have to keep calm and trade as per your plan. Right trading psychology is a result of the right market understanding.