• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Psychology

It's the trading psychology that makes up the vast majority of the battle in making predictable progress as a forex trader. Numerous awesome traders that have expounded on their experience have discussed how their own particular internal mental battle has caused them losses, even their insight and expertise was there. Mental quality originates from learning. That is the reason I generally attempt to refresh my insight.

Beginners shouldn’t invest their real money here! They should invest their time first, yes learning is the main job for novice traders, and they should start their learning from technical-fundamental-sentimental! If they start from sentimental then they would lose their momentum so easily! I see, generally all of novice traders are too hurry, so please don’t expect here instant result!

A strong mental attitude from a proper knowledge of Forex. Without thorough Forex knowledge you cannot trade with confidence because you will be second guessing every move.

live account can be beneficiary for acquiring real trading experience but first of all they have to finish basic level of trading, otherwise this approach will not work at all.

What was really done that with all that matter anyway ? All that psychology topic do not have some solid base right for them. All stress from trading goes on cause we do not know where to trade really anyway. I do hope it will make something better.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

before some years ago , demo was the first choice for newcomer, but time has changed right now , beginners kick off live trading instead of demo , but result not actually.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

This is why; now I do meditation in every day! It helps me a lot to take the right decision during the volatile market session!

I think; new traders only need to concentrate on their learning process; instead of thinking this type of parameter! Basic, then the advance level of trading!

Trading psychology is the most neglected thing is forex trading though it is the most important aspect of trading. People are looking for ready-made strategies. They change the strategies one after another. But do not try to adapt the trading psychology. As a result most of the traders fail in trading.

Psychology is a big part of trading success. It is not possible to survive in trading without that part.
Trading is not an easy job. The most important thing to develop is your psychology, if you cannot keep cool when your position is losing money and make decisions based on facts rather than emotions you don't stand a chance.

Psychology is very important in trading. Many traders can't make a profit even if they know a good strategy just because they don't maintain psychology.