• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Profitable Forex strategy

Here I am sharing one of the Top Selling and most Effective Forex Strategies that really works and ensures good win rate.

Explosive Forex provides Accurate Trading Signals and it is Capable of working in any market conditions. It will work with any Forex pair too.

The strategy is based on the unique author's discovery which he calls as the Law of Price Explosion. The strategy goes with a special software which does all the market analysis work for you. It predicts where the price will go. It provides you the targets. It provides you with a Stop Loss. Moreover it may also advise you where you should close your position or tighten up your Stop Loss level.

I do not know what a really good Forex system is for you but personally for me such system should have the following advantages:

• It should provide Good Win Rate
• It should work in any Market Conditions
• It should be Simple to Implement​

Believe it or not, but Explosive Forex is all about those three very important aspects mentioned above.​

JUST LOOK AT THESE VIDEOS BELOW!
IT IS SO EASY TO MAKE PIPS WITH
THE EXPLOSIVE FOREX!

http://player.vimeo.com/video/111926441
http://player.vimeo.com/video/111926442

BUY BEST PROFITABLE FOREX SYSTEM

Ewva9qv.jpg

The video is no longer working so very tough to understand anything completely and what makes it worse is that it’s too risky to try if we don’t have proper knowledge on how to use it. I usually use Martingale strategy and thanks to OctaFX broker’s 25% margin level I can keep adding positions without any margin problem and also they have got high leverage up to 1.500 so that’s very handy too for my strategy which is not too complicated.

It is very tough to create a perfect or profitable strategy, as it is not just about ability to create, but also able to stick with it. It takes courage to stick with any strategy when the going gets tough. In fact, I have seen many beginners losing their shape whenever there is any trouble. I trade with Nova FX, so I don’t have to worry too much as here I get lottery like option with Risk Free Trade, it is a option that allow me the license to go all out on first 3 trades.

Simple strategies are always profitable because we understand them really well while when it comes to complicated strategies, it might be better at times but still they are less rewarding since we are not able to understand them well. Also, I feel that when strategy is simple we feel confident and it gives us better chance.

I am using simple strategy only but to complete this strategy, I am required help and that’s what I get from my broker OctaFX, as they have low spread of just 0.2 pips, so that helps me create a great strategy that works well in all situations and another great thing about their service is that it allow me to trade with really comfort.

Its’ not just the strategy that’s profitable, but it’s the way we execute this, it will bring results, so no matter what plan or strategy we have got to work with, if we don’t have a reasonable way of following it or executing it then forget about getting any benefit from It, so that’s why creating a plan is not a big deal, but execution of this is crucial.

Currently I am trading with OctaFX broker and they really have classic conditions with charging low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and lovely platform where trades are executed instantly, so this is ideal for me to create a profitable strategy which works in all type of conditions and situations without any tension or stress.

Its’ not just the strategy that’s profitable, but it’s the way we execute this, it will bring results, so no matter what plan or strategy we have got to work with, if we don’t have a reasonable way of following it or executing it then forget about getting any benefit from It, so that’s why creating a plan is not a big deal, but execution of this is crucial.

Currently I am trading with OctaFX broker and they really have classic conditions with charging low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and lovely platform where trades are executed instantly, so this is ideal for me to create a profitable strategy which works in all type of conditions and situations without any tension or stress.

I believe the most profitable strategy at the moment for me is scalping with tight stop loss, it’s the way to make decent amount of money quickly, but of course it’s a way which is all very risky and in order to be successful I use the tight stop loss which at least guarantees me that I won’t lose too much and increase chance of profits a lot without major risk.

Now another added help for me is the work that the broker you mention OctaFX does for me with giving me 50% bonus on deposit, I can use it to my advantage thanks to this use able bonus, it works really brilliant and helps me trade beautifully to succeed really easily!

I believe the most profitable strategy at the moment for me is scalping with tight stop loss, it’s the way to make decent amount of money quickly, but of course it’s a way which is all very risky and in order to be successful I use the tight stop loss which at least guarantees me that I won’t lose too much and increase chance of profits a lot without major risk.

Now another added help for me is the work that the broker you mention OctaFX does for me with giving me 50% bonus on deposit, I can use it to my advantage thanks to this use able bonus, it works really brilliant and helps me trade beautifully to succeed really easily!

Yes, it is very crucial to have good strategy to work with, it is impossible for anyone to taste success if the method is incorrect or not polish, it is not easy thing, it’s not impossible either, if we have passion for the work there is nothing stopping us from making good plan, I am extremely lucky just like you to have OctaFX broker at my corner because it’s their presence that helps me build a solid plan.

It’s especially great with the low charges that they take on spread which goes as low as 0.2 pips, so one can build things around that and it has loads of more benefits which has helped me massively and helped me to get into space of my own!

No matter how much profitable any strategy might be, but for it to be working it is always important to have proper money management and that is the thing which will lead to success. At the moment I am working with Nova FX broker where every facility is present to support me whether it’s awesome bonus up to 111% on deposit or their daily market updates, it is always helpful to allow me to succeed without facing much trouble at all.

We should realize that every strategy is good if we follow it accurately, but we always expect too much without working hard, so that’s where often problem is created. I am grateful to my broker FreshForex since through their No Deposit bonus offer, I am able to work things out easily before going into real account.

I think any strategy that is simple and straight forward should be good and beneficial for all. But it is far from easy to develop such strategy. I always give importance to demo account which helps me sort out everything beautifully. I am equally happy with Alpari as they are my broker and support me completely with lovely educational setup that covers it all. The like able part here is their attention to detail stuff with having aarthik kaaryakram calendar, it’s fantastic and leads to plenty of rewards as well.

Any method used by the trader will be able to produce the expected profit, provided that already understand what to do with the trading method is used

Create a trading plan will be difficult if the trader has not understand trading methods used, let alone the lack of risk management, that's the point of continuing to practice focusing on one method of trading interest

Every strategy is profitable as long as the person who is following is got positive intent and has experience. I have both and that’s much easier due to broker like OctaFX. They are class act and have brilliant set of conditions with superb policy as well that encourages us to do trading in whatever way we like. I love using aggressive strategy which too is easy because of the luxuries including rebate scheme that helps getting 50% back on all trades!

The Forex currency exchange is the largest financial market in the world and allows traders to capitalize upon currency trends to generate profits. There are many Forex trading strategies a currency trader could use to profit in this business.

Any DeFi or crypto project needs a marketing strategy to be successful. Why would people choose one crypto project instead of the other? How would they know about a particular company?Potential investors and traders are flooded with all sorts of information. The company must somehow get the message through to potential clients and investors to get their attention. News portals related to crypto and finance industry may be able to provide such channel. However, major portals and news sites are beyond reach for the DeFi or crypto startups. Medium range ones like https://bitcoin2day.net for example, can be affordable even for a new company and provide a necessary marketing boost at the same time.