• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Procurrex - www.procurrex.com

Easy and convenient :

That is what the PROCURREX E-payment is all about.providing you with useful tools to securely manage your account when and where you choose.Whether it s something as simple as checking an up-to-the-minute account balance,changing your contact details or something more,PROCURREX E-payment puts you in control and makes it easy.

At PROCURREX we understand that you want to manage your account with confidence. That is why PROCURREX takes online security seriously,so you can be free to manage your account when and where you want.

When you log on and transact via PROCURREX E-payment all data is encrypted which means,your personal information remains just yours. This means that with PROCURREX, you can manage your account with confidence knowing that your money and your personal details are safe and secure. PROCURREX also uses sophisticated monitoring technology,that will monitor your transactions for suspicious activity and we will contact you, if there is anything out of ordinary.

PROCURREX E-payment is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week from anywhere in the world and if you ever need assistance with our PROCURREX E-payment,you can contact our friendly ONLINE SUPPORT,seven days a week - how convenient is that.

Managing your money should be easy,that is why PROCURREX E-payment segments your transaction history into 1,7,30,60,90 day and more views so you can see exactly when and where your money is going.PROCURREX history features,lets you view up to minute transactions and balances - in just a few clicks.

Need to pay come bills,transfer money,convert your money,pay a friend or send money ? With PROCURREX,you can do all that online.

Have you ever needed to update your personal or contact details ? Well.within PROCURREX,you can do all those things plus a lot of more.If you have a question you need answer for,you can simply send a secure mail,which is an e-mail that is sent securely to our PROCURREX help desk 24 hours a day,seven days a week or you can contact our LIVE CHAT SUPPORT.

Procurrex.com

I still don't know if theirs a use for me in this. I don't know how to earn money using this processor. Do their a site that pays via this processor? Then how can I convert earnings from this site to real funds or money? Is their an exchanger that I can use? this are the questions that come in my head right now.

OMG, i am hearing some new payment processors here.. i never heard about that one before..
as i already said its still new to trust it blindly, we should give it a time to settle things down and get established.. :D