• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

problem related to trade executions

Anyone may want to become a winner. And to become a winner, every trader will require basic understanding of forex. And yes, he should also work with dependable broker that can ensure him efficient trade execution services. In majority of the case, in the fast moving markets, traders are facing the common problems of slippage and re-quote. Thereby, it is always very important for the traders to work with technically updated trading platform.

Anyone may want to become a winner. And to become a winner, every trader will require basic understanding of forex. And yes, he should also work with dependable broker that can ensure him efficient trade execution services. In majority of the case, in the fast moving markets, traders are facing the common problems of slippage and re-quote. Thereby, it is always very important for the traders to work with technically updated trading platform.

Frankly, these kinds of technical errors are really irritating; but if you are trading with a regulated FX brokers then surely, you’ll be able to avoid these kinds of issue.

I think that slippage can happen from time to time when market volatility is extreme and brokers don’t have idea where the price will go. But if this sort of situation happens frequently, then it signals that broker should be changed as soon as possible

Winning and making profits is the ultimate goal of any forex trader, just as it is in any other business. It is therefore very important for a trader to work with a broker who is very supportive and can give you efficient trading executions. Ensure you go for a well established broker with technical stability to avoid cases of slippage and re-load which might cost you a lot

Winning and making profits is the ultimate goal of any forex trader, just as it is in any other business. It is therefore very important for a trader to work with a broker who is very supportive and can give you efficient trading executions. Ensure you go for a well established broker with technical stability to avoid cases of slippage and re-load which might cost you a lot

Really; slippage is very irritating during the high voltage news session; in my trading I always avoid non-regulated broker since, non-regulated brokers are full of these types of technical error.

True; as this type of technical issue is very much annoying to the traders! Since, during the high voltage news session, every single second is impotent!

Of course, it’s irritating! But I am not a news trader so; usually I don’t face this type of issue! Whatever, having flexible trading environment is our right!

To a Forex trader order execution is very important. There are many brokers that give repetiFX reqoute while placing an order in their platform. It is the most irritated thing in trading. In my previous broker I used to face this problem. Then I decided to change my broker. Currently I'm trading with XeroMarkets broker. Now I'm happy with their trade execution. It executes trades instantly without reqouting.

To a Forex trader order execution is very important. There are many brokers that give repetiFX reqoute while placing an order in their platform. It is the most irritated thing in trading. In my previous broker I used to face this problem. Then I decided to change my broker. Currently I'm trading with XeroMarkets broker. Now I'm happy with their trade execution. It executes trades instantly without reqouting.

Are you a news trader? Besides, do you have any personal trading strategy?

That's why we need adaptability skills. We also should know when to trade and when to just observe the market. No strategy can give you trade set up everyday. We force ourselves to open trade.

Slippage is a major reason why many traders lose in the market. This makes it really important to check the broker properly before you risk your money with them. A small amount can help you know all about the broker you wish to trade with.

More and more trading consume our equity gradually. So, it brings a negative impact on our trading and we lose confidence.

Be careful about broker selection because some brokers are unregulated and provide an unreliable trading platform as a result technical problems occur.