1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

problem related to trade executions

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by LorrainMor, Feb 21, 2019.

1. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

Anyone may want to become a winner. And to become a winner, every trader will require basic understanding of forex. And yes, he should also work with dependable broker that can ensure him efficient trade execution services. In majority of the case, in the fast moving markets, traders are facing the common problems of slippage and re-quote. Thereby, it is always very important for the traders to work with technically updated trading platform.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - problem related trade Forum Date
    What’s your main problem on trading? General Trading Forum Jul 29, 2018
    Problem of Traders: Lack of Interest to Learn General Trading Forum Jul 30, 2013
    I found my problem!! Beginners Forum Apr 26, 2012
    Do you read books related to forex? Beginners Forum Aug 12, 2014
    the significance of forex related forums General Trading Forum Apr 10, 2012

3. lioneld

lioneld

Frankly, these kinds of technical errors are really irritating; but if you are trading with a regulated FX brokers then surely, you’ll be able to avoid these kinds of issue.

4. MarvelPole

MarvelPole

I think that slippage can happen from time to time when market volatility is extreme and brokers don’t have idea where the price will go. But if this sort of situation happens frequently, then it signals that broker should be changed as soon as possible

5. Gravelwood

Gravelwood

Winning and making profits is the ultimate goal of any forex trader, just as it is in any other business. It is therefore very important for a trader to work with a broker who is very supportive and can give you efficient trading executions. Ensure you go for a well established broker with technical stability to avoid cases of slippage and re-load which might cost you a lot