• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Problem of Traders: Lack of Interest to Learn

mostly the traders do the loses due to lack of knowledge and experience they are just live in the world of dreams and they wanted to earn the whole income within a few days but they never have idea about anything how i trade better and after that income which we are earning can be taken to us guranted

More than a lack of interest, it is the reluctance in using the knowledge that results in problems. Invariably all traders dedicate themselves at the beginning of their career. However, very few go to the extent of creating a proper strategy and sticking to it under any circumstances. Such a trader will be able to tweak errors in strategy and finally succeed in trading. The others simply switch from one to another strategy and finally lose interest in learning.

That is really the truth traders dont want take part in learning process all they want is fast money how to make money fast in this field of business instead starting with learning first

There are impulsive gamblers in forex as well and not all traders are well trained interested in the profession. I mean you can look at gambling and see that most gamblers put down tons of money when they can't even play a game of blackjack so that is to tell you that most people do not care about learning or becoming good. They just want to try their luck at it which is not for forex though. I mean you can scalp but if you don't know when to enter or exit it could hurt you or don't know how to set stop loss or money management it could hurt a lot.

And what often cause the lact of interest to learn is also being in a haste to start making money from forex trading. Most newbies were all mislead by the postive outcome of some successful traders in the sense that they sees forex trading as an easy business after they must have seen the proof of some successful traders.

Yes, I agree with you. There are so many trader who do not like to learn Forex. After getting some primary knowledge, they think that they have learned enough for trading. But ultimately they have to suffer for this overconfidence. So they should not give up learning Forex if they really want to get success in Forex business.

That's why there are many signal services still growing and many EAs developed and widely used. Not all the people who subscribe to those services or buy EAs are lazy people, some of them are able to learn as it is too difficult for them.

I mean there is Etoro and Zulu so you can basically make some profit without knowing anything right. As long as you go with the best trader you will make some profit but forex is not too difficult and I think any serious trader will want to know more. Knowledge is power and knowledge is money in forex so they should invest sometimes into learning it.

It is because their mind is on how they can be able to earn huge amount of money that make them not to learn. Those of the traders who refuses to learn are the ones that find it difficult to earn. The newbie traders that are coming into forex are focused on how to make money only.

Everyone wants to make it quick and fast in Forex with only a few, willing to pass through the path of learning. Majority of the traders don't even want to learn how to trade because their main concern is always that which they can make from Forex. It is always better to get the knowledge no matter how long it will take.

Traders lean to rush and choose to chasing profit in live account right away. Impatient to stick with demo practice since it give them no real profit. Moreover, nowadays there are many of social trading sites. Which give traders signals without necessary to conduct own analysis. Make traders being lazy more to spend effort and time into practice and learning.

this is always and still remain the way which the forex trader do their own thing for me I will say if you have no urge to learn then there is no way which you should expect succees and it wont come so the higher you put your effort to learn the better for you

When its come to forex trading atleast we know the huge impact which learning have on trader trade that is why we must be sure that we try our possible best and learn forex trading very well without proper learning there is no profit

This is the main issue for newbie or traders that still progressing to become a better trader. If they have something like this first find the reason of it and then solve it. Or if they feel saturated then they can stop learn for a while.

It is because what they tend to put in front of the whole thing is that of earning. Majority of those newbies who come into Forex are basically coming because of profit or the ability to make profit. There hardly would be any of them who came and wants to remain patient to learn. They want to seize every opportunity to make profit.

Learning means updating with new trading techniques,rules..Not to study simply books and all..Its better to take online trading education by the experts instead of reading by own..They will give trading education, technical analysis, Trading Strategies, Daily Trades for shares including Forex, commodities and indices..

Learning means updating with new trading techniques,rules..Not to study simply books and all..Its better to take online trading education by the experts instead of reading by own..They will give trading education, technical analysis, Trading Strategies, Daily Trades for shares including Forex, commodities and indices..
Taking online learning from the expert is very profitable but note its an expensive approach ,there is no trader who is expert that will love to give you his analysis for free you need to buy or pay for such service that is why so many newbie couldn't afford their servicess ,but when its come to learning I think you have to develop interest to learn be it on your own or through a mentor

Well, since the internet has given us everything from the comfort of our home, it is then wiser to see Forex as a place where we should learn from the available sources on the internet rather than hope for some kinda assistance.

Many traders want to get money so fast without need to spend some time with it. And this is why many forex traders loss their money, because of interest lack and also think forex is easy jobs which you can do in few hours and you will get a lot of money. This is total false.

Its because they actually don't believe that they can earn also. But if they believe that they can earn some how they can end up earning as they will going to try to learn how to trade and make profit. Because that's what make me try to learn in the first place.