• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Problem of Traders: Lack of Interest to Learn

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
The problem of many investors that they want to make money but they lack interest to learn the Forex industry. They may over confident and think that they have enough knowledge to make money in the market.

Most traders totally don't have interest to learn and just focus on finding Forex signal, it is a big mistake. You may use Forex signal but note that, you must always verify the signal before using it. Sadly, most traders don't!

What kind of trader you are? Do you still learn Forex? Do you really have an trading account or just trolling (joking :p )? :32 (9):

Yes you are right this is main problem with so many trader that they show very disinterest in learning about forex but the fat is that trader have no option instead of learning as forx is very vast and without knowledge you may loose your money in forex.

Lack of learning is a big cause for failure of traders. They are attracted by the earning opportunity of forex but not understand and learn its nature. This business is difficult in terms of market analysis and risk management. Those who are not interested in getting command on these things can not run with forex.

The problem of many investors that they want to make money but they lack interest to learn the Forex industry. They may over confident and think that they have enough knowledge to make money in the market.

Most traders totally don't have interest to learn and just focus on finding Forex signal, it is a big mistake. You may use Forex signal but note that, you must always verify the signal before using it. Sadly, most traders don't!

What kind of trader you are? Do you still learn Forex? Do you really have an trading account or just trolling (joking :p )? :32 (9):

I agree with you. Many beginners enter into this market just because of wanting to be rich. So they try any ways (except learning) to find the best to earn much. They really don't care about how market works, they even don't know they earn money from who. Because that "who" is one of factor that affect market volatility.

Because, indeed that they don't have much interest to learn the basics, they rush to make profits or be with the trading platform to have their trading strategy unprepared or not knowledgeable about trading. Still, it's not a problem if they will start learning the actual trading but they will need first the basics at least.

learning sometimes boring and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

trading in forex market is so easy, everyone can do it by only clicking mouse for buy or sell thing, the difficult is being a trader, a trader need knowledge to analyze market, everyone can trading but trader must have ability to analyze market, if one do not want tolearn that knowledge than i must say that he is not a trader, he only play with firex market and his money will waste for lost

Sure, and this happens among newbies a lot. Virtually everyone in the business of Forex wants to make it as soon as possible as if the money if left for some time will eventually drain off. That is where they get it wrong, forgetting that it's been long Forex came and the profits will not finish before you acquire the required skills. Those group of people eventually leave with a very bad impression of Forex.

Forex not being that much different with other daily activities which one engages on day by day aslo needs some inspiration that will help keep the trader going. Thats why I personal read motivarion text that keeps me going and also strive to learn. Thats what those who lack interest needs to do the most and also have their mind on the benefits from forex trading.

learning sometimes boring and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

you are right and it happened to me when i was still know forex for a few days, i just started opening a live mini account and trading and i left my learning will behind... absolutely bad results always got, i lost my trade and keep loosing until i realize that i need skill to gain profit here not just act like gambler, than i stopped trading and focus on learning few months later i felt happy because i found that i was ready to trade with my skill

This occurs mainly when the one learning has a divided attention and focuses more on how he could surpass this learning stage and go over to start trading as if trading is just the answer to their financial problem

At times it can be cause by not knowing where to learn from. We are all previlleged that we know where to learn about forex trading I still have some friends which I recently directed and they have been wasting money on ebook. So some people are ignorant and at the same time not internet litrate. Though other people who are not ignorant but lack of interest to learn I can say they their mindset have been poisoned with forex trading being easy.

Yes it is true that there are some traders who have huge capital to invest but they don't have any interest in learning about forex. It is always important to know every small and basic aspects of forex trading. It will help to prevent scams and frauds.

At times it can be cause by not knowing where to learn from. We are all previlleged that we know where to learn about forex trading I still have some friends which I recently directed and they have been wasting money on ebook. So some people are ignorant and at the same time not internet litrate. Though other people who are not ignorant but lack of interest to learn I can say they their mindset have been poisoned with forex trading being easy.

Though true but even when some are fully aware of where to learn from, they still allow themselves to be blindfolded by the general believe that Fore is a good way to make money, why then should they waste their time. If only new traders will cultivate the habit of learning before earning, then there will be less people moving out of Forex eventually.

Though true but even when some are fully aware of where to learn from, they still allow themselves to be blindfolded by the general believe that Fore is a good way to make money, why then should they waste their time. If only new traders will cultivate the habit of learning before earning, then there will be less people moving out of Forex eventually.

Well, most of the time all newbies all learns how to trade but the probblem often remains that they dont learn in the proper way, in the sense that you will see that learning just strategies or trading system that will help them make more profits. Although thats good but then, they should also learn the basics and not skipping.

Yes, it is true. Most of the newbies skip the part of the learning where they feel boring or confusion. And after that they even don't try to know about that. And we all know that what will be the result.

interest and knowledge are both important things of the world and without them anything in this world is not possible so be a lucky and experience man

Yes, it is true. Most of the newbies skip the part of the learning where they feel boring or confusion. And after that they even don't try to know about that. And we all know that what will be the result.

Simply correct and it even happened to me. Each time I try to learn a particular aspect of Forex and mainly those long explainations in Forex manuals and it proves difficult to comprehend, I do not bother myself any further, just bundle it and keep it where it should be and most times, I do not bother going back to it.

Simply correct and it even happened to me. Each time I try to learn a particular aspect of Forex and mainly those long explainations in Forex manuals and it proves difficult to comprehend, I do not bother myself any further, just bundle it and keep it where it should be and most times, I do not bother going back to it.

Truely there are some things that needs to be skipped some explanatory here has no much impact on trading. But we should endeavor not to skipp any one. For me I take mostly anything that has to do with analysis very serious.

Truely there are some things that needs to be skipped some explanatory here has no much impact on trading. But we should endeavor not to skipp any one. For me I take mostly anything that has to do with analysis very serious.

It's always wise for us to try as much as we can to get everything we deem important since some of them might not be what we need at that particular point in time but might need on a longer run. It is always difficult to learn in details but necessary.