• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Primary knowledge for forex trading??

Knowledge, passion and skills are necessary if you want to sustain in the market for long term. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick with having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn. For long term sustaining you also need a good broker.

i am a commodity trader but now i want to know about Forex so at first want to know that what should be the general and primary knowledge should gather for forex trading

In my live trading, now I am using 1:100 trading leverage although my broker offers such a high trading leverage! I basically use that ratio according to my live trading plan. Of course, I am happy on my trading plan.

i am a commodity trader but now i want to know about Forex so at first want to know that what should be the general and primary knowledge should gather for forex trading

New traders need to focus on only their learning process! Because, if you want to make money here then you need to build your trading skill; there is no shortcut way of money making in Forex.

Before one can get a primary knowledge about forex one must have known the basics of forex. The demo account will also be helpful,when a trader has known somethings about forex trading then the trader can start trading in real account and that is when the primary knowledge sets in.

Yes mate, that’s the procedure; demo and then the real trading! By the way, it’s very challenging profession, so traders need proper trading knowledge, only primary level is not enough in Forex.

Forex trading requires a lot of knowledge that will make you a successful trader. So every trader should acquire trading knowledge first.

Forex trading requires a lot of knowledge that will make you a successful trader. So every trader should acquire trading knowledge first.
Successful trading is all about controlling your risk. There are some more important things to follow which include good strategy, good trading plan, professionalism and choosing the right broker. You can not get good result by trading in a poor broker.

If you want to be successful in this market, you need to have proper knowledge and experience about the market. Because without proper knowledge it is quite tough to make money from this market.

Forex is the biggest financial market. There are three sessions that combine the European, Asian and United States trading sessions. Currency is traded in different measured bundles. The little scale part is 1,000 units of a currency. All currency trading is done in pairs.

Learning is basic for being a productive a trader. You need to study and research an extensive measure if you should be a beneficial trader. You need to learn particular edge and mental perspective of trading. You have to figure out how to control your feelings. By then start with demo account to make sense of how the market capacities.

1-2% risk is more comfortable for avoiding unfortunate risk and losses, but difficult to maintain this ratio at all times , because market moves at random most of the time.

Right trading broker choosing is the most challenging job for a trader as there are a number of scam brokers staying in disguise in the market. Scan brokers never provide better security of trading that carries a threat to the fund of traders.

You can earn knowledge by watching video tutorials, you should practice on the demo account. Otherwise, it will create a great deficiency of knowledge in you.

Firstly you should get friendly with the technical terminology of forex trading because if you will get directly to online tutorials or even if you learn from professionals you will not be able to understand them until and unless you know basic terms like pips, spread, leverage etc. and also demo account is beneficial to give you practical knowledge.