• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Primary knowledge for forex trading??

i am a commodity trader but now i want to know about Forex so at first want to know that what should be the general and primary knowledge should gather for forex trading

You should practice in a demo. Primary knowledge will be learning the fundamentals of forex, technical of forex, charts, news, signals, best pairs to trade, demand, interest rate, feds news, banks news, economics of the major countries like US, Europe, japan, long term trade, short term trade, scalping and how to make money in forex. You do need a lot of knowledge before you can make any real money in forex so continue to learn daily.

A Demo gives a trader one of the beat things he expects from Forex. It provides him an avenue to learn without risk and also develop strategies without much concern about losing in the process. After obtaining the basic knowledge which is a must for all traders, the next phase becomes to put in practice, those things he has learnt and the best place becomes the Demo account.

If the person has no basic knowledge in the trading then the forex market is not going to be easy for them. I personally found that forex trading requires a lot of knowledge when it comes to making daily money from it. overall the money is harder to earn for those who have no idea how forex works.

@ryuken with the basic knowledge only traders can start trade in forex, even it means they must struggling but if they can trade with economic calendar then that is fine for them because they can make much profit in that time, like i did right now, and primary knowledge is a must i think for all traders and not only for novice trader

First learn about forex trading. Read some books or go through some sites like babypips. After getting knowledge sign up with any of the brokers and practice at demo trading. When you get enough confidence then start trading at real account.

Before one can get a primary knowledge about forex one must have known the basics of forex. The demo account will also be helpful,when a trader has known somethings about forex trading then the trader can start trading in real account and that is when the primary knowledge sets in.

Well, Primary Knowledge is very much required at forex trading. It will help you to understand and learn about the various prospects of forex trading. Or else you will not be able to trade at real account.

It is the primary knowledge that basically makes the intial trading very easy. I know one thing for sure that some of the people who keep on insist in case of the primary knowledge should understand that there is not easy to do trading if you have no idea how the forex market works.

You will need to learn fundamentals and technical. After you learn all of those, you will need to open a free demo, and all brokers offer them as well as dailyfx, and then practice for a couple of months or until you feel comfortable and then you can trade in a real live trading environment. After you gain some experiences, you can see your profit increase. Knowledge will help you make more profit of course in forex.

I'm sure a commodity trader will not be finding it very difficult to trade in the forex. They are the same thing and the same type of trading. I'm sure trading in commodity is harder than trading in ordinary forex and if a trader will be trading very well in commodity, he or she will trade better in forex.

The primary knowledge for Forex trading would definitely be knowing the basics. I really doubt how far that can can take the trader when it comes to making profit. What the trader needs goes beyond the basics and tills through understanding the market sentiments.

you have to read some books to learn the basics of forex and then open demo account with the broker which you will open real account with it and then get good training with it at least 6 months which this period of training allow you to trade with real account and make you at least semi professional trader

Yeah, Demo is the best way to make some good money online, if you become successful in the Forex Trading, you need to have lots and lots of practice to deal with it.

Before starting demo, you have to learn basic things of trading; like you have to know details about the market platform I mean Mt4 trading platform, basic about technical and fundamental Forex trading analysis!

Before starting demo, you have to learn basic things of trading; like you have to know details about the market platform I mean Mt4 trading platform, basic about technical and fundamental Forex trading analysis!

Right, we need to learn basics of forex trading. As a trader, we need to more improve our trading skills from time to time. Demo account also should be maximized. For beginner, FXB Trading provide ebook to understand about forex

You can trade in demo with your primary knowledge, live trading is not possible for real trading! It’s a different platform! Live or real trading is always challenging!

The first thing that must be understood a novice trader is, understanding how the onset of price moves in the interbank market, with the understanding it will be easier to improve the knowledge of the next currency trading

Basic knowledge which is essential to deal in with the Forex Trading could be gain through the online learning centers like the Babypips and the FPA, later you could test your knowledge in the Demo and make some good money online.