• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

practice by limiting the time

sometimes quite a lot of new traders are blaming the meaning of the word practice diligently so many of those who continually practice without limiting the time that they use in practice, and of course practice without any time restrictions also will not produce a very good result because they were not going to able to understand all that they have learned and it would be nice if we learn and practice by limiting the time that we will use to learn and practice even if only a little time but we are consistent in the run, then it will produce a very good result

I feel like time constraints, while they do have their advantages, will make the trader "force" a trade, for example even if there is no profit to be made, they'll enter in to trade just because of the time constraint they've made for themselves.

Too much of anything is too bad and similarly if a trader practices for a very long time then he would waste much of his skills in demo account and may also miss good opportunities when the market was in his favor. In my view demo trading for about 2-3 weeks is enough. A trader can then proceed with real trading.

Yes, this would be the result of just making practice and that will be lacking of real trading and to evaluate quickly his practice trading for his strategy used. I would say less than a month will be enough for doing demo as well as gathering knowledge about Forex trading. This will also give us advantage if we spend more time to focus on trading.

According to me, practices not bad it’s compulsory in forex. Yes, I am understand you can say “practice by limiting the time” but here we can’t determined practices time. During practice we build own confidence so that condition check our confidence level if you feel confidence about trading just stop practices than start with real account and start earning.

I think its the backbone of success. If you pay attention when you practice then there are some real results. If you don't pay attention then you are wasting your time completely. You will need to practice as much as you can since its the building block to success in forex. Each time you trade you will see and learn something new and make some mistakes that you won't repeat in a real account.

Yes those trader who did lots of practice but not got good results I think the reason of that those traders do not learn from their mistakes which is very important to be success in forex trading.

As forex trading is based on the market analysis, so practicing for hours is not necessary. Practicing at demo account should be based on making strategies, experimenting and learning how to trade. And the main factor of practicing is to understand and realize what you are doing.

You should not rush though. Spend as much time as you need to in order to make more money. The more time you spend in it the more you make. I think trading requires tons of practice and if you invest your time in opening a lot of demo trades you will be reap the benefits of it since it will pay off later on. You will not make mistakes and you will have gained a lot of experiences so do take your time. Haste only make waste.

We are all humans and are not resistant to to tiredness and fatigue. The more we stress ourselves, the more we are bound to learn less. That Forex requires a lot of hard work doesn't mean one should engaged himself on self labour just to be called a serious trader. Any newbie or trader alike knows his limits or the point at which his brain can accommodate.

The saying "practice makes a man perfect" applies to forex trading as well. No trader, how much ever intelligent he may be, cannot straight away trade in a real account and make profit. A lot of homework in the form of practice and strategy creation is very much required. Actually, practice does not take too much of time. As we start gaining good understanding about analysis, the time spent on making a buy or sell decision would decrease a lot. All that would be needed is to place the order along with stop loss and take profit price. Never should a trader under estimate the importance of practice. Each and every minute spent on practice would prove worthy in the long run.

I don't think that there is any problem to practice for many hours. It depends on you that how much you can take. When you feel tired or frustrated then stop practicing for while. Because when you lose concentration, it is obvious that you will make a mistake.

@barood4money, it might just depend on individuals. Not everyone is used to practicing for very long hours while there are those that are just fine with it. For me, that which matters more is how quality the time spent is. I mean, how productive and what I was able to achieve make more sense to me than spending the whole time.

Limiting your time is good enough if only you don;t have much time trade in forex, but if you have much time i think you shouldn't limit your time it is better if you trade more with someone that direct you to be a better trader

Sometimes even, spending very long hours trading can only bring in some diminishing returns. It doesn't always lie in how long but how well. The more we trade or the longer we trade it practice, the lesser productive we shall become. So that which I feel should be more necessary is to trade when we are at our best.

It is good that we know how to limit our trading time. If we are not having so much time to trade, we can plan our time so that we can be able to spend little from it instead of wasting all of our time to trading. This is because when we are in the chart, we will not how much time we have spent.

sometimes quite a lot of new traders are blaming the meaning of the word practice diligently so many of those who continually practice without limiting the time that they use in practice, and of course practice without any time restrictions also will not produce a very good result because they were not going to able to understand all that they have learned and it would be nice if we learn and practice by limiting the time that we will use to learn and practice even if only a little time but we are consistent in the run, then it will produce a very good result

The main problem is: a number of new traders set their demo trading plan for couple of weeks only; practically it’s not enough! You can’t expect such a good trading result by using the demo account only for few weeks!

Never go against the market. Market trends should follow. If you trade against the trend, you are more likely to lose. Do not trade on counter-trends. Should be with the trend.

success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical.

It is very important to maintain the risk of trading. If the risk is not managed, the chances of loss are high. If a trader does not maintain a minimum of 1: 2 risk-reward, he will never be able to cover the loss. Beginners and pro traders should manage risk rewards. Because the success of trading lies in the risk-reward.