• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

practical decision making

What works for you is the best for you. To any indicator or system, every trader adds his/her emotions, and perception. That's the reason what works for you may not work for me and vice versa. That's why trail and error method is very useful in trading. By studying and testing you have to find out what is best for you.

The market of trading possibilities. And in order to survive in this market of possibilities, the perfect decision should be taken. If the decision is not perfect, it is not possible to gain success in trading.

Trading decisions are very important. Success depends on trading decisions. How much discipline you can maintain depends on your decision.

Forex will be much easier if you trade with Proper Education. But if you don't learn and join trading, you can't get good rewards from Forex. As a trader, I always pay more attention to trading education. Profiting is not easy without trading education.

Decision making is always very key because, it will propel you to strive to reach you personal objectives and also to help you plan well. Remember,there are consequences for every decision that you make in forex. Some consequences are irreversable and you should be very keen whenever you make a decision.

When you know what you are doing and how it is done, making trading decisions becomes easier. It’s simply because you have set a specific goal and you know what it takes to reach there and you will work accordingly.

Totally agree with you on that. Practical decision making is very important. People may think that yes I can make decisions well, however implementing the same in trading isn’t that easy. One should have proper self control. I think, if people try to do that, then half their problems in trading can be solved.

Practical decisions are of vital importance for a trader. However, it is not really easy as investing money presupposes experiencing many emotions which always distract traders from logical and weighted decisions. So, knowledge and skills are important, but they are not enough if your psychology leaves much to be desired.

The whole of your trading career depends on the decisions you make. This clearly means that you have to be a good decision-maker when you are in the live market with your money at risk. Being unsure about a trade is never an option. You either don’t trade or when you are trading, know what to do next.

we all try to minimize our risk ratio when trading in practical , but honestly speaking maintain same risk ratio is very much difficult for all times.

I have seen traders who incurred heavy losses because they were so full of emotions that they couldn't even control the same. What helps here is practical and logical decision making.

@Nezami I believe everyone faces this issue because it is next to impossible to keep the same risk ratio. What I feel is that people should not let their emotions drive their decisions, because the moment they do, they begin to lose their hard earned money.

Adjustment with Forex is pretty much needed and for so, there is no alternative to study and practice. So, newbie traders should work on market knowledge earning and mindset development.

I don’t think so rather I believe Forex is a good employment opportunity for traders. I don’t trade all the time. But opening taking entries in any pair, I try to analyze the market strongly and this part takes much time.