• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Poor people should not join in Forex trading?

If they are patience enough and determine as well, then no problem actually! The problem is, maximum retail traders are hurry! They want quick success! And absolutely that is quite impossible to make! Personally I know few success stories they also started with zero level!

I dont believe that trading is for rich people and it is not for poor people. Yes, if you have very low money you should not invest it cause investment consists of risks. On the other hand, if you dont take risks you cannot succeed or make money. I have been trading with Capital Trust Market recently who blocked all my money and providing excuses in processing withdrawals from the broker. I dont think they will provide me my money back, so with broker like this anyone can become poor by losing all his money.

I will say Forex is for those who are ready to learn the market and face any difficult situation without any fear or stress. Because the market is risky and if you can not handle the risk of your investment then you can not survive this business.

People should start with learning. Forex can change your life but it also needs skills and knowledge to trade in this risky market. Without risk, there is no gain and that takes a time to understand the market.

There is no need to decide broker before you start learning. If you are not well educated with market then how you can expect that a broker is going to help you for your trading and going to earn you profit.

Because forex business is risky business and before start trading on real account, will better if only learn use demo account for trained skill andget experience, but of course as trader also need to learn and reading theory, because this is required good knowledge too and one way to get lesson is with reading
The main reason is that Forex is risky and if you can not handle it then you must stay away from it. It is all about your knowledge and education if poor people can afford it and try their luck they can also be successful here and make a life.

Trading - is an opportunity for everyone. Here it's not so important who's richer, but who thinks faster. A rich guy may loose millions, because he didn't do the right thing, but a poor guy can make million, because he carefully thought through what he's doing. Anyway, if you've got a head on your shoulders - then you know what to do ;)

Beginner should focus on learning in start and I know this is the hardest part seeing others making profit and you just watching them. You want to jump in market but it will not help without proper learning.

I see no problem in poor people starting to trade on forex, quite the contrary, those people have a stronger urge to learn something new.

We can not state this way. Forex trading is an open door. Truth be told I do exhortation destitute individuals to begin trading in forex. Its simply matter of couple of months or couple of years and you will truly make huge salary in here. I do realize that many don't feel that they can profit in forex trading. I do influence great trade and I to do make great benefit in here. Regardless of whether you are poor or rich, the govern is basic for all. Invest cash that you can bear to lose.

If a person is barely making ends meat, then it's best for him to stay away from forex, because trading has large financial risks.

Poor people could learn trades and can become a rich man if you want to learn, but people rich will be poor if it relies solely on wealth instead of knowledge

Forex is a very good source of earning. But Forex business is so risky that other online business. In this situation I think poor people should not invest in Forex market. Because it is very easy to lose money in Forex but really hard to recover the lost money. So a poor trader can face much trouble than a rich trader. What do you think?

The success is not depending on traders trading capital! So, there is no problem if you don’t have such a big trading capital! It’s a skill based profession! Learn Forex and earn money; that’s the way of success!

To become a successful trader, you should have persistence, dedication, time, and discipline. Before you even start a trading career, make sure you have made enough preparations.

If you have any short-term success mentality, then leave it! Otherwise, no problem at all. Here knowledge is the key, not a huge investment.

Poor people can trade with the smaller investments as it is a diverse field to earn gradually by working on a particular plan and with money management. You can build a sound building on the foundation of a micro account if you know about the market ethics. A poor person need more hard work on the Forex market!

Forex is a place where everyone can come and work here for the money. It is for everyone who is really want to earn money and having hardworking nature for learning the market.

Forex is a very good source of earning. But Forex business is so risky that other online business. In this situation I think poor people should not invest in Forex market. Because it is very easy to lose money in Forex but really hard to recover the lost money. So a poor trader can face much trouble than a rich trader. What do you think?

Here, your trading skill is the key, not your trading equity! Even, you can lose here millions of dollars within a very quick session, if you don’t know the proper way of trading! So, don’t focus on your trading capital, just focus on your learning process.