• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Poor people should not join in Forex trading?

Every does mistakes in trading life as it is part of learning forex. If you have done any mistakes then take it as a lesson and try to learn that you will not repeat that mistake again and again.

Apart from money ,traders have to concentrate on the trading strategies and plans and here the skill matters a lot which can increase their trading performance and like that can help us to make good pips profit .

Trading is done with proper knowledge and the people who have proper skill and talent are being awarded ,for that traders those who can handle the market can survive and thus no question about poor/rich here ,everything is talent.

hello! i would like to invite traders joit to bring a friend program from liteforex. Claim a 10% bonus
for each of your friends’ first deposit. i registered ang get my own promocode. please use this promocode BF1746327266 if you will register. this program is very profitable

I feel that traders have to be very much skillful and talented and for that here we should not think about the financial status but also the talent and the experience we have.

Exactly you are right as forex trading does not poses any limitations or discrimination, instead it is for everyone who wishes to make good returns on investments however we should have some amount and certain knowledge to start this business.

Forex has few limitation and one is knowledge. If you dont have knowledge about this business then you should not enter here, just for earning money because that way you can loss your capital too.

Yeah, it is not at all good idea to take loan for Forex Trading as it is a very risky business and if you lose your investments, you could be in lots of trouble.

I think as we can possible to avoid to borrow money for investing forex, although might if using calculator will easy to making target few pips profit daily, but in fact forex trading is not like as math science and result trading is vary

Absolutely, Forex Trading is totally unpredictable and thus we cannot rely on calculations, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful trader, you need to practice trading and that is the only way to gain experience.

Yeah, it is not at all good idea to take loan for Forex Trading as it is a very risky business and if you lose your investments, you could be in lots of trouble.

Desperate people do things like that. In this market it takes a little amount to start and with patience and a good strategy traders can build up their capital in to a large amount. Patience and determination is necessary.

Yeah, and mostly poor people aren't that much good of having patience as they want to make more and more money and that too quickly.

Taking loan without any skills and investing it in business is not good idea. There is no connection of poor or rich people in this market but you need skill and knowledge for earning here.

Forex business is such a thing which actually rewards the people who have the skill and real talent and for that traders have to gain the confidence to trade with positivity.

I don't agree. It all depends on a certain mindset. I know hundreds of examples when people from average families became millionaires.
I can't say it always works on forex, but still it's possible

Forex is an ideal business for poor people, but the only issue is that we need sensible approach, as there are far too many freebies out there which newbies run after and end up creating unforgettable chapter in their career. I had similar start with Etoro through their 50 USD freebie, but it was forgettable!

It is not right that poor people can not join Forex. More over Forex is a big opportunity for a poor trader. One can establish his life through Forex trading. There are some renowned brokers providing vast facilities for their traders. They allowed small investor. Trade12 is such a broker which provide this facility with 100% bonus on new investment. They provide low spread as well as high leverage facility like 1:40 which is really excellent.

I think Forex is such a big opportunity for a poor trader. He can start this business with a little capital and can be able to make a big capital. For this reason he should choose a renowned broker which provides or allow small investors. Trade12 is a broker allow small investors and offer 100% bonus on new investment. It is really a big opportunity for him. The Company maintains operational and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions.

I guess this trading business is for everyone however we need money as a start up capital to start forex trading so better to keep it in part time while save some money from primary jobs in order to get some healthy returns on this savings through forex trading.

Trading with only a small amount of capital is fine as long as you are 100% you can make money. If you trade on demo for a year and make money then starting with a small account is possible