• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Poor people should not join in Forex trading?

Forex is a very good source of earning. But Forex business is so risky that other online business. In this situation I think poor people should not invest in Forex market. Because it is very easy to lose money in Forex but really hard to recover the lost money. So a poor trader can face much trouble than a rich trader. What do you think?

Way not?. Forex business is open for everyone. And also it's open for the poor people. They can earn huge money by their small capital. Because with poor trading skill it is not possible to regular profit in the Forex business. So never depend on your trading capital. But depend on your trading knowledge.

it is not true. because it is a investment channel. poor man can make money with it. but the first you do not invest real money. poor man should trade with demo account. after you have profit you should invest with real money

way not?. there is no limitation for the poor people. Because small capital isn't any problem. My trading broker FreshForex offer to no minimum deposit. So if a trader have only 1$ then he can invest it. So capital is not any problem. But the main key is Forex knowledge. My broker also help to learn Forex by their online fee education. And their daily Forex news report. So Forex is open for everyone.

Poor people shouldn't also run away from Forex because they need to earn. Forex is for all and for the poor traders, there is no stopping them. They simply need the knowledge and the skills for them to understand the business and learn better ways to trade.

Forex market is open for everyone. I see many poor Forex trades, who become rich man by Forex trading. So there is no limitation for the poor people.

It can not be so concerned, as in forex everything is possible, the poor man can earn some money as unlike those who have too much money has no guarantees that may make lots of money, which is why forex is desirable to everyone.

I believe Forex market is open for everyone. A poor Forex trader can earn huge money. If, he has enough trading knowledge. On the other hand, if a trader have much money without Forex knowledge. Surely ! he will loss his all capital in near future. Forex knowledge is the main power of success.

every new member have think twice before join in forex trade and they have already know about the risk. And now there are many broker that allowing trade just start from $1.

Forex business is open marker place. Therefore, it is very easy to be a Forex trader. I see, there is no hard restriction for be a Forex trader. Therefore, it is open for everyone. By the way, a poor Forex traders can earn huge money by his small capital, if he has enough trading knowledge.

This is not like forex that limited someone to join since we know forex is so open compared to the other business. it is better if poor people should not join but if they want they can, since we know margin trading help forex gain some place to trader that only has small money to spend.

I believe good skilled is much important than small capital. Because, a expert Forex trader can earn consistent huge profit by his or her small capital. Where the big capital is valueless without enough Forex knowledge.

Small capital? The expert has bigger capital more than you ever think, it could be higher than $100000. They could get bigger income because they have skills and also bigger capital as their based to get bigger lot size to trade. This means they are not poor but rich.

I think Forex trading doesn't depend on who is poor or not. But if anyone have good knowledge about Forex,he can start trade just like Scalping.

Never. Money (small investment) is not a major problem for good skilled Forex trader. Therefore, if you are a poor but determine Forex trader never lose your confident. In addition, I had started my live trading in FBS by only 50$. Now, my trading equity is over 1000$. I make this money by my trading skill. So, small investment is not a great problem for us.

Never. Money (small investment) is not a major problem for good skilled Forex trader. Therefore, if you are a poor but determine Forex trader never lose your confident. In addition, I had started my live trading in FBS by only 50$. Now, my trading equity is over 1000$. I make this money by my trading skill. So, small investment is not a great problem for us.
That is possible to do, but still requires high margin. I never suggest poor man but if they already have knowledge and has some bucks to spare from their saving, like around $100-$200 then they can start to trade with forex, but still also applied the risk management well.

I'm making about 500 dollars a month in the last two months now. So I am sure even poor people can make profit in forex trading. I started in forex with just 50 dollars bonus funds and now I am targeting to have 10,000 dollars trading capital this year.

For more comfortable trading, $100 is very recommended to start trading in forex. But if we are still new in forex, i think, we should use demo account and small amount to start trading in forex. We must know and understand that forex trading is risky business.
But not all people can do that especially to those who are just a student. This is the main problem that also in some country $100 already big enough. I have my own opinion about comfortable investment amount which i think is more than $1000 is the lowest comfortable amount.

Don’t think so. Because, if you have good trading skill then surely you can make unlimited money by your small investment. Because, Forex knowledge is the main power of success. On the other hand, many regulated Forex brokers are also allows low trading investment. Such as, I have started my live account in my trading broker within 10$. Now, my trading balance is 250$ with same equity.

Poor people can still make fortune in Forex Trading. The Days of Forex Trading being for the Banks or Governmental Bodies are gone, nowadays all can take part in this Business and can start with less minimum investment and for those without Penney, they can start with Bonus from Forums posting.