• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

please recommend me a trusted forex broker

The broker would like to have the following qualities:
1. Leverage 1 : 500
2.Tight Spread
3. NO Hidden Charge
4. Quick ID Verification Process
Leverage is very important for online trading. Without leverage traders like us won't be able to be trade. To open a .01 lot trade, one needs 1000$. Everyday a currency pair moves in a fraction in decimal. Without leverage good profit is not possible.

Leverage is very important for online trading. Without leverage traders like us won't be able to be trade. To open a .01 lot trade, one needs 1000$. Everyday a currency pair moves in a fraction in decimal. Without leverage good profit is not possible.
For retail traders such as we, leverage is essential. It gives us capability to trade. Without leverage we'd require a great deal of money to produce a decent profit.

Yes, Leverage is required by every trader. Which keeps us safe.

My goal should be how I will develop the strategy. I will practice the demo according to that goal.
Most traders feel that trading is all about strategy. They search for it everywhere. They believe there's one strategy that will make them wealthy. They never try to recognize that the achievement of a plan mainly depends on the individual it's using. Strategy is only a single element of successful trading.

@Benjamin_Bryne You can consider TurnkeyForex
Highest Leverage- 1:500

Average spreads- 0.2pips

Been trading with them for one and a half year and never experienced any hidden charges

Verification process is pretty simple and straightforward.

Good luck!

The market is saturated with numerous types of brokers. If you need to select a good trading broker, first of all you should go for an ECN broker. Service and reputation of a broker are important.

Some traders think small investment is a big hurdle but things are not so. Better forecast will help you gain more on the small capital.