• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

please recommend me a trusted forex broker

i am looking for a forex broker
with these requirments
1-leverage 1:400 or 1:500
2-minimum deposit 100$
3-fixed spread
4-regulated with fsa
5-has micro lot order size on metatrader
any one will recommend a forex broker must make profit withdraw from it

I will suggest you trade with instaforex. They're a good broker and are reputable. Although cant tell if they have all the requirement you stated. I trade with them and I'm satisfied.

There are many that will fit your requirements as most of them only require one dollar deposit or even no deposit bonuses. So you can take advantage of some of the ones that do allow bonuses posting in forums as well like instaforex, rvdmarket, mayzus, and such. You can check out fxfred for those forums. Also, there are many trusted ones out there like etoro, zulu, fbs, rvd market, mayzus, instaforex, octafx, and so forth. As long as they're well known then you will be ok. The mass is more right.

There are so many brokers around and some others still coming up by the day. The newer ones seem to be very credible though they have not gained much ground. I will recommend FBS, IFX, MAYZUS.

For me its good to be active in mayzus. I like to trade using mayzus. The second broker site that I like to use is instaforex. This two are my major broker sites right now simply because they have forums that I can post and earn bonus funds to trade also.

Yes, those two are the ones I adore as well but from what I have heard, I think Alpari UK is still a very much good broker one can trust. There are many factors that get me attracted to both Mayzus and IFX and one is their credibility.

I especially like the ones that you can post for bonus. If you ran out of cash you can post for bonus and then accumulate some good earning from it. I think getting twenty cents to fifty cents is kind of good. You can get some bonus for fun. You must work really hard but you can still get some bonuses. It will be better than nothing right. But five bucks is nada in forex. You need high capital in order to make a good profit anyways but any help is good. I think those that offer bonuses are good like Mayzus, rvdmarket, instaforex, fbs, are good ones. Etoro is my favorite due to copying traders when I get lazy. I can also introduce my mom to Etoro cause she doesn't have to learn so really good.

In the list of those offering such incentives, roboforex does too and I think those brokers are really good ones too. Though what matters more is that the broker is a trusted one and also the one that has some good regulators. I see those brokers as such that will always gain more traders because they offer a subtle ground for traders to kick start.

You can confidently choose UMOFX broker for trading . they are regulated and trusted broker. Offer bonus up to$2000 on deposits. Low spread and all facilties whicha trader wants they will provide.

I recommend you choose a broker by yourself. Look for a broker that is regulated by a strong regulatory body and check what other traders have to say about the broker. The broker I trade with is good but may surprise me that you may not like it, that is difference in choice. There are so many of them that are good and credible. So it is better if the trader makes a choice by him/herself.

Well, actually there are a lot of recommend broker but let me tell you that it is hard to find which is similiar to your criteria, the only broker that regulated by FCA that i know is Alpari UK, but their minimum deposit is $200 not $100, and the spread is not fixed. Maybe that kind of broker you want is a dealing desk not a non dealing desk broker because of the fixed spread

A list of some old brokers would make a perfect match. Older brokers are quite credible, being old wines in the system and having lots of experience will make them the most sought after among their contemporaries. I mean, if they have been around all these while, something must have kept them going.

many brokers as new comers offering good services better than old ones, as for me sometimes regulation does not guarantee that brokers will have good services... i think as long as i can get fast response support, lowest spread, fast execution, fast and easy deposit and withdrawal process that would be enough for me to consider them as good broker... maybe fbs will be good choice to consider for you

with my opinion i think the best broker with these days is exness broker because of the low spread and the instant payment with the different way of payment i advice you to open a real account with it

It is very simple for me to recommend a broker, as I have been trading with TenkoFx for more than 1 years, so I would definitely recommend it. I have already heard Forex to be an extremely tough business, it requires tons of knowledge, experience and skills in order to make much from it, but I found it totally different thanks to my broker!

I started without any real knowledge or experience yet I was able to be successful (at least so far) thanks to the amazing free analysis service that I followed blindly and got over 80% results in last 1 years and that is why I will recommend it to every newbie for been successful without having much education.

The kind of requirements you have mentioned, according to experience I would suggest you FBS, because they are regulated and has been in the FX Market for a while now, the kind of features they are offering fits to your requirements.

Trusted broker is broker which can make us feel comfort and make us be more focus when trading. We can try to look for that broker by maximizing forex forum or from other sources to make us find the right broker. I'm trading with tenkofx right and it's enough for me.

If you only have 100 dollars to invest then I suggest that you don't invest but you need to be active in forex broker sites that has paying forum like instaforex and mayzus. I am active in this two broker sites and some how I am earning good amount of bonus funds to trade in here.

I don't believe in trusted sites as any broker site can close down even if its regulated. But if you want to have a post to trade type of brokerage I advice you try instaforex and mayzus. They have a forum that you can post and earn bonus funds and trade without investing. Good luck.

Там нет идеальной брокер, но с кем-то вы можете торговать, а с другой - нет. И я уверен, что, что FreshForex хорошо брокер. Он имеет отличный сервис, не депозит, много рекламных и очень быстро вывод.