• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Personal Reality about Forex

Forex will be all dependent upon the particular trader. One might be a pro and the other one a gambler so I can't take a gambler advice if I'm a pro and I can't think that all forex traders will fail either cause there are some that make as much as 20k a month so there are chances to earn if you're good at it. Forex is not impossible or too risky or too failing. It will all depend on each skills of the trader.

My personal experience with forex is it is a very risky business.Traders must be updated with all areas of forex trading.new traders should not start without experience and knowledge and invest only that amount which trader afford to loss..

At starting I have faced some loss and lost my few hard earn money. Then a person advised me that I should use the forum bonus for trading. then I started using forum bonus and increased my confidence.

I think it is only good for some of the random earning and not for the long term if we are not having such capital. it would be good though to have some money in your pocket. but the overall reality is that it would just add up in case of the people spending the money into the forex.

Yes you're are correct. Before anyone should embark on starting forex one should count all it takes to become a forex trader. Know that it doesn't happen overnight, there is an effort to put to ensure you succeed and become profitable.

Reality about forex trading is that the business is risku and is profitable at the same time. anyone who wants to invest in the business should be careful and learn the basics first by making use of the demo account for some months before using the real account.

At starting I have faced some loss and lost my few hard earn money. Then a person advised me that I should use the forum bonus for trading. then I started using forum bonus and increased my confidence.

I think forum bonuses help out newbie so much so they don't have to lose with their real money and can make money from their forum posting so all is a plus. They can trade with more confidence and don't have to worry about losses as its not their money. They earned it easily through posting. I think forum bonuses are another way for newbie to not drop out due to lack of capital.

Forex is a very risky business, I lost so much of my money before I started making profit. This business is not a business that will be easy for the trader to be making profit in it. The newbie trader who is coming should know this.

Dear beginners, I am sharing my personal experience of Forex trading and I want to suggest you to think many time before to start forex trading. Because it looks worth-full until you have not start it. Many people lost their hard earn money in the Forex trading just because they do not have the necessary knowledge about the ups and down of Forex market. Don't take it as fun, it is absolutely one of the most serious way of earning. You can relax until you have not earn some thing. It does have a big profit but at the same time it also have a big risk of loss of money. So think and think and again think before to start Forex.

Speculation in financial market always carries some amount of risk. Only those who are willing to take that risk can expect reward. The risk profile of forex market is high because of unreasonable use of high leverage. As long as there is a planned strategy which is properly put into practice with patience and mind control, forex can be a wonderful way to make money and realize our financial goal. If otherwise, as you have stated, it will dry up our wallet in no time.

The reality right now is that I do earn about 100 dollars minimum each month. That is reality. In the long run I do want to earn 500 dollars a month minimum and when I can do that I'm sure myself that I can constantly earn profit in forex trading without any problem. This is the main reason why I keep building up my trading career.

I realized that on Forex you can earn real money. Yes, it might not be huge amounts, but anyway, some you can get there some benefit for your purse.

Dear beginners, I am sharing my personal experience of Forex trading and I want to suggest you to think many time before to start forex trading. Because it looks worth-full until you have not start it. Many people lost their hard earn money in the Forex trading just because they do not have the necessary knowledge about the ups and down of Forex market. Don't take it as fun, it is absolutely one of the most serious way of earning. You can relax until you have not earn some thing. It does have a big profit but at the same time it also have a big risk of loss of money. So think and think and again think before to start Forex.

Very good suggestions. Beginners will ignore this as history suggests. Taking things seriously is not something that beginners look for. They try to get hot stuff and burn their hands.

Thanks a lot for your motivational speech! Yes, novice traders should be serious on their trading profession, Forex is not easy way of money making! But I see, maximum new traders try to make money by using others trading strategy or system, it’s a bad practice!

Thanks a lot for your motivational speech! Yes, novice traders should be serious on their trading profession, Forex is not easy way of money making! But I see, maximum new traders try to make money by using others trading strategy or system, it’s a bad practice!

Well what you said is right. But it is not a bad idea to take others strategies who are sharing. But traders have to make the strategy their own so they would know the pros and cons of that strategy they are using. And can make modification according to their need.

Thank you very much for your inspiration! Really, a number of new Forex traders are suffering here because of their wrong approach! There is nothing like shortcut way here! That’s why, 90% traders are losing money because, they are searching for quick success!

Managing 2% risk until until closing any order its not an easy task , pro trader can manage their risk ratio accurately because of having long term experience. but as a beginner there is no chance to keep 2% risk for all time , but if we practice more and more above all in demo account there is a possibility to become knowledgeable about risk management.

Dimitry Ushakov made excellent statement. Great observation that on forex you can earn real money. I need to note that it represents the main reason why we are all here. Right?

Dimitry Ushakov made excellent statement. Great observation that on forex you can earn real money. I need to note that it represents the main reason why we are all here. Right?

This is one of the most popular forum communities, hope you know that! Don’t underestimate it! Thank you!!

For sure it's not the easiest type of thing to do in the life no matter what. How else we can compete with that matter anyway. I do want to work with such and no it's not going to happen here in reality. Do you seriously think it will be something like few hours after job ?