• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

PayTreck - paytreck.com

Paytreck provides a fast and secure way of sending money online PLUS Money Exchange service.Anyone can buy or sell online,pay for auctions, or purchase products or services at Merchant websites. Members can send money to other members, or to non members with just their email address.

It is having Members in more than 200 plus countries.

Why Paytreck ?

Start Accepting Online Payments Instantly : No paperwork,no approval process.You can register for an account and begin accepting payments on your website in just minutes.

No charge backs : " Get paid,stay paid " unlike credit card payments.

You can use Paytreck for Virtual Money Exchange.

Variety of Deposit Options : They offers a variety of Deposit options such as by Libertyreserve and c-Gold ( Credit Cards Option Coming soon )

Variety of Withdraw Options : They offers a variety of withdraw options such as by Wire Transfer, Western Union, MoneyGram,Check,Libertyreserve and C-Gold.

Sell Online : No gateway,monthly statement or application fees and will not freeze or " suspend " your account for an reason other than fraud or spam.

Total solutions for your Business Needs : Virtual Money Exchange,ewallet services,Direct Payment Options and Subscription / Membership Billing.We work with you....Not against you

Create Your account Now :

Paytreck.com

Just wondering is their a site that we can earn via paytreck? and if their is is their a way that we can exchange it to PP? I mean is their an exchanger site that we can exchange paytreck to PP or LR?
I'm hoping to increase my online earning by joining sites that pays different processor then just exchange it either in PP or into LR.

This is new, I think as I have heard it only just now and just in this forum, and I also haven't seen any programs that offers to received and pay through this kind of payment processor.

I like that they have a lot of options for withdrawing money. You can use liberty reserve, western union and some other payment processors. Also, the ability to sign up with no lengthy approval process can prove to be really convenient for some people. However, it can also prove to be a problem for others.

yes thats the main plus point here that you dont have to put those informations that took almost the whole day to create an account.. lol
its good to see that it has gives some variety in withdrawing its money and we can withdraw via other payment procesor too and that is so cool..