• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Payeer - payeer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have searched the forum automatically and manually but I couldn't find a thread on PAYEER.
PAYEER has been around for some time but I can say that it is commonly used in HYIPs. It has low fees and it has good features. The payment processor is just like PM or the defunct LR. It uses an account number that looks like thus: Pxxxxxxx
REGISTER HERE

http://payeer.com/en/invest/

That is one thing which make me think this is a young one, but i think it still need more time to be a mature payment processor or e -currency like perfect money that can be use, i hope in future there won't be much issue with them

Well,we can't compare the payment processor with PM because it is still pretty new. Regardless of it been new,I can see that it is really gaining popularity in the hyip world. It seems that the payment processor is been owned and controlled by the Russians because I can see some part been translated in Russian and the ste is just complicated like Webmoney. I can say that it is even more complicated than Webmoney.

Yeah, o think you are right. I came across an HYIP today that's making use of it and it makes me think that the owners are really doing their job well. It's true I've not seen it in too many places but so far, they've been trying.

There are now many HYIPs that support payeer. If you want to know HYIPs that supports PAYEER,just visit any monitoring site and click on the payeer button,the page will redirect and list all the HYIPs that supports payeer which the monitor is monitoring. I am really looking for a way to earn with this payment processor,though there are no local exchanger that will exchange the funds for me. I am sure there are HYIPs that has exchange feature,I can just use them to exchange the funds.

In hyip i see Payeer only as subsidiary of Perfect Money and Egopay, much more like Perfect Money when Liberty Reserve still exist, but it is good that Payeer gain more popularity nowadays, because i am sure about 1 up to 4 years they will have more users.

I don't like investing through this method its better for me to have account with pm and forget about this one thou I have to say that its good but I read in one this forum about their weak security status ,since am not making use of it so I don't know how true this is

One thing I like about this payment system is the fact that you can easily exchange your money right from their site. It's not like looking for exchangers to get the funds and it's more like what is obtainable with Egopay. Only that they are not much into other forms of earning beside HYIP.

One thing I like about this payment system is the fact that you can easily exchange your money right from their site. It's not like looking for exchangers to get the funds and it's more like what is obtainable with Egopay. Only that they are not much into other forms of earning beside HYIP.
Yeah i also feel familiar with them also, but i never try those exchanging feature but how long it will takes before we can get our money if we want to exchange here? Overall, their popularity as the subsidiary of EG and PM is quite high and it seems Payeer now gain more recognization.

Payeer is just sitting up nowadays to gain more recognition in the Industry and hope their feature will keep getting more brighter.
@Decub this payment processor has entered into the Hyip world of recent, i also do see more Hyip accepting it as one of their payment method.

Yes and there is no doubt about that. Currently, you hardly might come across any HYIP that is not using Payer as one of the payment system. I think the admin knew what he wanted and took it as a responsibility to go into one sector of online investment. Perhaps he is a monitor or even HYIP admin.

As they have started and through Hyip programs they will be rating high because many are involved in Hyip programs, so they will start patronizing this payment processor by funding and withdrawing from their Account at will. I don't know about that, about that Admin been a Monitor or Hyip Admin but Hyips loves payment processors without Dispute Feature because of running away with funds while maintaining the same Account in another program.

Payeer is maybe focused theirselves to HYIP, but no doubt that later they may enter other kind of business but still that considered as high risk invesment or business like Cycler. In the end we need to wait for a while. Overall Payeer is awesome.

They have not joined Cycler programs yet, they should make wave through that means, many Clients are also into that kind of Business to double their Money. Anyway, let's give this payment processor just some time, they will be ranking high using many platforms Online.

Payeer is maybe focused theirselves to HYIP, but no doubt that later they may enter other kind of business but still that considered as high risk invesment or business like Cycler. In the end we need to wait for a while. Overall Payeer is awesome.
In my own opinion, they have joined and gotten hold of HYIPs. Most of the HYIPs, even the newest one is most likely going to include them in their own payment list.

Many Hyip has taken this payment base as their payment gateway nowadays, if you see PM, STP, Bitcoin and by the side you'll also see Payeer. And also apart from their low fees which is good, also their NAME is selling them or making them famous in the industry.

Why payeer is been used in HYIPs is because it is an unregulated payment processor and it has no file dispute feature. I think PAYEER took the place of STP as hyips are dropping STP for PAYEER. The low fees that it has is also a factor that makes hyips to make use of the payment processor.

I think also this is a Russian one and it seems most of these HYIP admins are Russians. Payeer might not be that popular elsewhere but when it comes to HYIP, then they are simply there. It makes me wonder if they've got a lot of exchangers one can use to get his funds off it even when he earns.

Yes,it is owned by the Russians. I think you should be able to get foreign exchangers that will exchange your PAYEER funds to likes of PM or WMZ. You know PM has 3 types of account pair,I mean USD,EUR and Gold but PAYEER has about 5 BTC is involved in PAYEER. I tried to exchange my BTC funds to PAYEER,I was unable I tried vise versa,I was still unable,looks complicated though.

It should be popular in Hyips because of none Dispute Feature, Hyips Admins will surely want to retain one Account, for sure.
As it has a Bitcoin as one of their featured Accounts, it can be exchanged but I don't think you can do that by your self without the help of an Exchanger....can you send Bitcoin from your Payeer Account to your Bitcoin Wallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.