• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

PayCo - pay.co

Is this payment processor reliable?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
A new payment processor with offer $5 bonus when you register today and $75 bonus for refer an exchanger.

Welcome to PayCo
image-our-company.jpg
PayCo is created to provide optimum service to its clients through the latest IT technologies available, fit for the payment industry?s standard. We cater a secure and instant money transfer between clients, both private and business entities, for private and business transactions.
The heavily fortified system is manned with top-notched individuals which ensures instantaneous, secure, and reliable transactions that every customer deserves.
Private customers will definitely enjoy the various and convenient ways of transferring money while merchants can boost up their profit with the help of our system. The user-friendly interface is intertwined with uncomplicated processes which allows a smooth and easy navigation for the hassle-free experience of clients.
Aside from our main service, PayCo may also serve as an arbiter to settle disputes between clients. Transparency on the details of transactions gives assurance to the integrity and reliability of the system. In hope of providing everyone our remarkable service, minimal requirements are only needed to render our service.

http://www.pay.co/

Hm, still not convincing me yet, but it is not a big deal to try this one, overall i still cannot say if they are reliable yet or not, but that $75 bonus for one refferal really attract some people to promote this one, but i hope Pay.co won't be like Virtapay.

I am thinking that this offer is already too much. If they give every member who refer others that sum of money, they will end up losing because that type of money is not easy to spend. Unless it's only a virtual money.

Yes,you guys are right,the signup and referral bonus is just too high,I think the administration will not be able to handle this. I have just registered and I noticed that they are not allowing U.S residents to make use of there services. I made use of a UCWEB and I was alerted because it has a U.S proxy.

Still looks like the payment processor is in for business. I sent them a support ticket and got my reply within 48 hours. Well, it's not just after creating the account that you will have access to the $5 bonus but after verifying it. So what they are saying is that your document will still have to pass across.

Are you kidding me,so I have to verify my account before I can get the bonus,that's not fair. It is not every users that will want to verify there account. Well,if I can see any program that accepts this PP,then I will have to send my to send my documents to them and claim the bonus.

I am thinking that this offer is already too much. If they give every member who refer others that sum of money, they will end up losing because that type of money is not easy to spend. Unless it's only a virtual money.
Too much for some people but not for the others, i think that Pay.Co is really promising too the only problem that this is lack of promotion and also they are still new, so i can say just let the time to test this one, are they are really worthy for us or not.

Too much for some people but not for the others, i think that Pay.Co is really promising too the only problem that this is lack of promotion and also they are still new, so i can say just let the time to test this one, are they are really worthy for us or not.
even if they are so promising have you check if the payment processor is like others which don't have exchanger which dont support it try and tell me this because from what I know this payment processor is not that too popular like pm

If Payco got no exchangers, it's as good as dead because there's no way anyone can get his funds in or out of there. I am of the opinion that instead of them to split cash around, far much better if they would use that money to lure in exchangers.

even if they are so promising have you check if the payment processor is like others which don't have exchanger which dont support it try and tell me this because from what I know this payment processor is not that too popular like pm
In my country also, there isn't any exchanger for this new e-cash and i also don't both with it, it seems that they already have some people that already join with them but there isn't any negative or positive movement.

I thought this payment system is not that serious with business which of course must have made them less popular and becoming hard to find an online earning platform that accepts them. I guess I was wrong when I got an email from them about some list of services which include the introduction of a MasterCard and also the availability of direct funding and withdrawal for residents of Indonesia and Malaysia. On visiting their site, I also found out they included some parts of Africa.
http://pay.co/newsupdates/detail/111
http://pay.co/newsupdates/detail/112

That is fine if they are trying to improve in the Industry because it is too competitive so only the strong can survives.

@Pettyeve this $75 for referrals is not for common referrals like friends and family but for when you refer an Excahnger.

@Decub i think that they are very Smart somehow, paying none verified members $5 makes every one to have multiple Account.

Well, the issue is if they will even pay the money. But then, I think they are on their own still doing a lot of things to improve because I can see that they are now having up to three exchangers which from the last time I checked, they were having non. They even have their own personal exchanger known as payco exchanger: http://payco-exchanger.com/

I just wonder if it is a marketing Strategy to lure clients into their system with such promises,has anyone gotten such Money from them? Getting or partnering with up to three Exchanges gives them first a room in the Online World. Almost all the same Online processors has same partnering Exchangers for their users to take part with their processor.....and the funny News with this Exchanger is that they do not accept WM or PM but accepts PZ and co...

Since it's just verification, I with try it within the coming week, besides, I don't have anything to lose because I thought they would have closes shop by now but far and wide, they are waxing yet even much stronger, adding some other features within their system. It seems you can also only be entitled to the card after getting verified.

That should be the best, not everyone coming to use the processor wants to use it for long time and that will definitely be a waist of Cards when they do give it to any signed up member, so it should be limited to Verified Accounts instead.
I tried accessing this Processor right now and all I got was this page was not Available, maybe it is a temporal problem or it maybe from my connection.

Not so popular in my country and only few people that are using it. It has nice script and also well protected electronic money, since it is still new they offer many kind of nice thing like refferal program for exchanger where if you can provide them more exchanger they will give you $75. Also if you verified your account automatically they will provide you $5 for free.

Yeah, it should be protected so not to drop News like Egopay recent News. Ecurrency is like a Bank but Online, so should be protected like Offline Banks...tight security!
They can get Exchangers online, they are many of them, why asking users to provide one. Well all is promotion.

Good Day!

I'm Nicole, official representative of PayCo.

PayCo is a fast growing company with a fast growing number of secured, happy, and contented clients, merchants, and account holders. We are an online payment system that provides a unique, flexible, and secured way of sending and receiving money online. With thousands of clients signing up everyday, we receive mostly great feedback from them. If you are interested in joining our secure community and enjoy the benefits that our members experience, sign up for a PayCo account today!

Our main features include:
-Fast and secure online money transfers in just a second
-No amount limits
-from 0.01$ up to 10000$
-Different currencies incl. USD, EUR, GBP, IDR, RUR, MYR, NGN
-Sending money to e-mails (no pre-registration of beneficiary required)
-Online support 24/5 by mail and chat
-Online business merchants are welcomed
-Available in most of World countries
-The lowest fees on the market
-Affiliate program with 50% from every transfer of referred client
-Card processing for merchants
-Deposit and withdraw options using a credit/debit card
-Our system now accepts CUP payments!

And as a sign of our appreciation for choosing us as payment system we are offering $5 as a bonus for new accounts! Visit our website and register at pay(dot)co/register/personal Want to know more? Send your inquiries to support(at)pay(dot)co We'd be more than happy to answer your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.