• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

PaxForex - PaxForex.org

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Official discussion thread for PaxForex at Digital Cash Palace.

- Users can ask questions, make suggestions to improve the service, share stories (no spamming/advertising).
- Brokers employees may participate in topics by answering questions. Promote and posting announcement.

Please be honest and fair with the broker being discussed.

PaxForex Reviews and Specifications

Last edited:
was at this point I have not signed on the broker, but I've heard from my friends that the broker is one broker PaxForex best and when we are already enrolled in broker we will get an email regarding daily trading analysis and that analysis is almost 90% can be trusted

PaxForex Experience

Cheers everyone,

I'm new to forex, Joined PaxForex in sept 2012 in $7 bonus program(maybe ongoing). I enjoyed their quality services as a best forex broker. My watermark for $7 bonus was $500 in approx 45 trading days now. I hope they provide the same or more quality services in near future.:32 (21):

I thank admin for providing an open topic on PaxForex.

wish u gud luck in this high volatile bizzz

Md Wasi

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
[MENTION=11216]wassi4[/MENTION]:

It's really great profit you got from the no deposit bonus. Could you share few trading tips with traders here?

ty ProTrader :)

yep, already debited max available for wd. LOL

I'm novice as well like I mentioned earlier. But I would definitely like to share some key factors picked from my experiences.
Everyone including newbie are aware of the nature of Forex and its high volatility.

* Work more is work less in TIMING is important therefore fastest finger wins.
* Technical studies is a bomb to which fundamentals are timers.
* Care what people avoid and avoid what people care.
* Fortunately DEMO is available for free and for all, a trading boon for newbie.
* Build your own trade setup, no matter how long it takes.
* Get closer to price action/candlesticks, not all candlesticks but an eye catcher.
* Note that candlestick leaves a wick, else expect a candlestick without wick may reverse.
* You may loose lot of time in building a good setup on demo but also gets paid in package once you are ready.
* Remember, every effort is rewarded.

Hope the reader get some lift from this little newbie info :)
I will be more happy to listen to your ideas.
Good Luck pipping everyone.

Regards!

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
[MENTION=11216]wassi4[/MENTION]:

Thank you very much for sharing your trading tips. :)

With that much profit you get, I think no one dare to call you newbie ~LOL

Sadly you can only withdraw maximum $25 from your gained profit but I don't think it's a problem. You can trade well with $7, you will make even bigger profit with $25. :)

Thanks.

PaxForex Support

Broker Representative
PaxForex Overview
PaxForex was founded by a team of professional traders with the help of investors in 2010. The owners of the company have extensive experience in Forex, stocks, options and CFDs markets as traders and dealers. If you're looking for a company where you get the same people on the phone year after year, you'll be happy with PaxForex. The PaxForex Customer Support Team is available 24/5 (Monday to Friday) via Live Chat, Skype, Email, Call Back Request and Telephone.

Company: Paxinvest. com LTD Reg. Number 1588590
Headquarter: 197 Main Street, Road Town, Tortola, P.O. Box 3540 Trust Offices, British Virgin Islands.
Representative Office: London 78 York Street W1H 1DP.

Trading Accounts
At PaxForex we provide you with the flexibility to choose among 3 different Forex Trading account types. Our objective is to meet your individual needs while offering a professional and personal service irrespective of the forex type of account you may choose.

Mini Forex Account – Forex Account designed for new forex traders and founded up to 299 USD . Allowing to trade CFDs on Forex without exposing clients to high risk. The minimum deposit is 10 USD. Has competitive Forex spreads.

Standard Forex Account – Forex Account founded at 300 USD and up to 9 999 USD and is appropriate for experienced as well as professional Forex traders with a distinctive knowledge of the Forex. Has lowest forex spreads, allowing to trade CFDs on Forex, Gold, Silver, stocks.

VIP Forex Account – Forex Account founded at 10 000 USD and more. It is designed for experienced and professional Forex traders who is ready to trade significant volumes. Has lowest Forex spreads, allowing trading CFDs on Forex, Gold, Silver, stocks plus direct access to their own personal Account Manager, through phone, chat or email.

Deposit and Withdraw - PaxForex offers easy and secure facilities to perform fast online deposits and withdrawals. We support multiple currencies and a wide range of deposit/withdrawal methods such as bank transfers, credit/debit cards, WebMoney, Perfect money and CashU.

Trading Platform - Paxforex clients are treated to an excellent forex trading platform designed for the traders’ advantage, the market leading MetaTrader4.
Available MT4 forex trading platforms : Mt4 for PC | MT4 Android | MT4 iPhone / iPad / iPod | MT4 Mobile |