• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Part time for forex

For trading you do not need 8 hours+ work. Merely a 4 hour session can be enough. But the fact is you have to skilled enough. Yes in forex trading you have the opportunity to work less and earn more. But this facility doesn't make trading easy. You need time and a lot of study to get skilled.

You can trade forex for a part time, that's no problem. However, you have to be skilled enough to make money consistently. And it takes time and commitment to get skilled. It doesn't occur in several months.

trading as a part time , honestly speaking i dont like this idea, because i have never seen a successful trader as part timer.

Forex can be considered as a part time job but it can be a risky affair for the beginners. It is because without in-depth knowledge about the forex market and its working, earning consistent profit might be a problem. I would thus recommend a beginner to start trading in addition to a full time job. Once aware of the entire market and a good grip of the same, they can shift to full time.

I don't know how about you, guys, but I really have no idea of how to work well and learn about trading in efficient way simultaneously. Trading forex needs time and efforts to master and understand it. How much time will it take you if you are ready to devote several hours a day to learning trading?

analyzing is important , its true but the main problem it not works completely . because there is no one who can real faction of this market with certainly.

For part-time forex traders, like full-time forex traders, it is crucial to use the right leverage and the right strategies. Without knowledge, nothing works, so traders must be knowledgeable enough to trade forex.