• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

PAMM Account

The real essence of a PAMM account is for those who really want to trade but are lacking the trading experience. This is because there is no way someone who is repelled by Forex would come and invest in PAMM. Before an investor would want to try nit out, he must have been nursing some interest in Forex.

yes that is true the traders that have the determination to trade but they lack that knowledge can take advantages by investing in a pamm account

Instead of the person to invest in pamm account, it will e better if he or she should learn how to trade and try to manage his or her account on his or her own. To give your account to another person to manage for you is risky because no body will manage it like you.

PAMM account created to enabling excellent traders get high capital to get higher profit in trading. Because they are have chance to use big lot size in trading. While it also good opportunity to investors who have no trading skills to get income from forex. However, investors profit probably would be limited to small only. Not as high as the traders get in trading.

This is another great opportunity for experienced Traders to gain Huge Capital to trade the Market. And in return for profit, all the Investors share the profit and the loss. Self trading is best but this is another opportunity for Investors.

When you are choosing the PAMM account, you had better follow closely the Master's rating. Thus, you can find just as high-aggressive accounts so accounts with slender income, but low-risky.

Now a lot of traders who deposit funds mainly to open a PAMM account and become investors. For investor, with the personal TenkoDESK With your account you'll always be Able to keep track of your investment, with constant access to the data on your PAMM orsaccount manager's performance, risk parameters and trading strategies.

When you are choosing the PAMM account, you had better follow closely the Master's rating. Thus, you can find just as high-aggressive accounts so accounts with slender income, but low-risky.
I think that using the Rating at first place will be one of the great signal to observe a good Trader, than just going on with investments without fully verifying the Trader's capability of making consistent profit

PAMM account created to enabling excellent traders get high capital to get higher profit in trading. Because they are have chance to use big lot size in trading. While it also good opportunity to investors who have no trading skills to get income from forex. However, investors profit probably would be limited to small only. Not as high as the traders get in trading.

Are you sure? I see that most traders has remuneration at around 50/50(actually this is the least amount i ever see) while usually investors of PAMM account stick with investor:trader ratio at 60:40 or 70:30

Some used to say about Drawdown, that the lesser the drawdown the more to know a profitable Trader, then I will like to know other People opinion about this Drawdown.

There are many professionals who look for traders to invest their money with. Instead of analyzing the charts they analyze the traders performances. The benefit they get from investing with others is that they can diversify their capital among multiple traders. So if one fails others can suceed.

very funny :) but thats real..." Instead of analyzing the
charts they analyze the traders performances "
if they can have the time to learn trading, it will be better for them to handle they own Money themselves.

Yes, I have also noticed nowadays automatic trading services are very available in trading industry! PAMM account trading service is one of the most popular automatic trading service! But till now I believe, automatic trading service is not any permanent solution, manual trading is the only one way of being a successful Forex trader! That’s way, I trade manually with my ordinary monthly outcome!

I'm not at the point yet, where I can bravely invest in PAMM account, and I haven't found a good executive yet. I think one should know him personally.

Each traders if they are interested to work with PAMM accounts ,they can either open such accounts or can invest in them as per the comfortability and the simplicity as per the experience and the skill.

Frankly, I don’t support this type of automatic service; if you are a trader! But if you are an investor, then I have no objection! Know why? Because automatic service is not appropriate for the general Forex traders! Only manual trading is real for the Forex traders!

hi all what do you think about PAMM account, before i heard many people predict that PAMM will replace HYIP as the investment program, but in fact until now HYIP still one and still have their own place in online bussiness :32 (20):

Frankly, I have enough doubt on it! Know why? I see, many accounts have such a good history but when I was going to follow them then there were so many negative result! So, it’s really hard to make regular money by PAMM.