• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

PAMM Account

I think PAMM account can be good for most of the people who don't manage the trade on their own and have the trouble wiht the earning from the rtading directly. i think these people can learn to have the PAMM account and also make it easy to make the money in the process.

- - - Updated - - -

I think PAMM account can be good for most of the people who don't manage the trade on their own and have the trouble wiht the earning from the rtading directly. i think these people can learn to have the PAMM account and also make it easy to make the money in the process.

hi guys!i think PAMM account is a payment investment for traders he is gives us Forex trading and he is very awesome for Forex trader trader invest payment in this account.thanks

I have came across some of the good brokers that allows PAMM like FXOpen and Instaforex and the initial amount is quite low. they allow you to add 100 bucks per account. then you have to use the 100 bucks for the investment. that is what makes hard for me to understand.

Pamm assistance are best for those who cannot devote plenty of your time and energy and effort to Currency trading learning. People who do not want to learn in detail about Currency trading and spend a while before the computer trading Front can use pamm assistance. But here also choosing a excellent broker offering such pamm assistance and also choosing a excellent investor is the key thing.

PAMM with fxopen is a good choice and i can think about it rfom many ways. not much used with the money manager but surely something to consider there because most of the time it would be easy to have that much money and spenidng on it would surely mean it would be profitable. that is all i can tell you right now on the pamm.

I think PAMM account can be excellent for most of the individuals who don't handle the business on their own and have the actual with the making from the trading straight. i think these individuals can understand to have the PAMM consideration and also create it simple to create the cash in the procedure.

FXopen and instaforex has the pamm account which you can try from the forum bonus adn it would work just fine for the most people. I have used the instaforex one recently not much earned there to document. but yet to use the fxopen and few others for the same.

well they are legally banned and still they exist. they exist for few days to months. it is about spending the monye in some fictitious organization assuming they are going to pay you somehow. I have found that it never yields you some money. so better to stick with the legal forex instead of these schemes, @propensity.

Meaning you can loss your money but the site will always be here until a hyip site that one day its turn to scam and can't be access anymore.You really don't need to invest big but same time I don't think its worth it to invest in PAMM if you know how to trade its better you trade yourself.I am sure every PAMM trader is have good track record in their trading journey and its why they courage to manage the investor money in PAMM account.

My dear, Hyips will never cease to exist unless it is legally band by the Governments of the country in which they exist. Hyips are actually great means to make money but for the hyip site owner and not for its members. They take high risks with our money and if get good returns share the profits or otherwise shut down their sites. very simple and logical is 'nt it.
are you sure? make sure you read some fact in the world or read something :D, even there are rules HYIP will be always exist no matter what you think about it, i can say 98% hyip will scam sooner just in short time i think it is less than 45 days, but PAMM also have the risk have you see someone that loss their invesment from someone that loss in trading? HYIP and PAMM actually same in basic but have few difference

PAMM account created to people who willing to get profit from financial market but unable to manage trading by their self. such people is not trader but called investors. they make a deal with traders and with some point of agreement, they let their money managed by traders. the difficult part for investors maybe in choosing traders that good enough to make their money growing.

nahid

Membership Revoked
you analysis your thread you will know that hip will never going to be PA MM or PA MM going to be a H YIP. we want to invest in PA MM we need a lot of bucks to invest there. and i also need some tips to choose the good trader.

PAMM account created to people who willing to get profit from financial market but unable to manage trading by their self. such people is not trader but called investors. they make a deal with traders and with some point of agreement, they let their money managed by traders. the difficult part for investors maybe in choosing traders that good enough to make their money growing.

I agree that PAMM investment should be called as investors there because it is more of passive trading where others are doing the job for you. I am sure that it is much better than the active trading as well. as most of the people who spend time and money in the forex need to have that account.

Now-a-days I know that about PAMM account.I think PAMM account is very useful for Big treader It is not for small treader.

If pamm was good we would all be happy so we don't have to try hard to trade and managers would trade successfully every time. I think pamm managers have better skills then some of us but I still do not trust the process at all. There are potential for scams or under-performance. Any time that you put money on the table, they will want to suck it all dry. No one will want to give you back anything. So I avoid stuff like pamm.

For traders who have good trading skills and convince with their ability, can open PAMM account and manage investors money. For investors who interested to make profit from forex but have no trading skills can invest in PAMM account. I am interested to open PAMM account but for now, I am focus to manage my own capital to be growing.

PAMM is just like when you choose shares you want to buy in the stock market, or when you choose the right trader in Copy Trading. basically it is all about our own knowledge about PAMM account and the records of that Manager.

PAMM and HYIP are different concepts altogether. While modus operandi of PAMM is purely transparent, it is not so in the case of HYIP. There is no legal means to verify where a hyip invests contributors money. Also, PAMM does not guarantee you any fixed profit per month. All the profit made is shared between the investors. On the other hand hyip guarantees fixed percentage every day which makes the system very much dubious.

PAMM is just like when you choose shares you want to buy in the stock market, or when you choose the right trader in Copy Trading. basically it is all about our own knowledge about PAMM account and the records of that Manager.
Sure, PAMM is more of an investment than trading. The invention PAMM do not have any thing to do when it comes to the actual trading activity. They just have to invest their money and wait for a positive return. Quite good when the investor finds a credible manager.

If we are confident with our trading skills and have good trading record previously, we can open PAMM account and manage investors money. We have chance to get higher capital to trading and able to generate decent income even per trade. But if we are not confidence yet about our own skills, better don’t decide to open PAMM account.