• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

PAMM Account

hi all what do you think about PAMM account, before i heard many people predict that PAMM will replace HYIP as the investment program, but in fact until now HYIP still one and still have their own place in online bussiness :32 (20):

If you analysis your thread you will know that hyip will never going to be PAMM or PAMM going to be a HYIP. first hyip is a scam investments. theirs no such thing as legit hyip. While PAMM with legit broker you can earn good amount of money and you know its legit. Meaning you can loss your money but the site will always be here until a hyip site that one day its turn to scam and can't be access anymore.

and in PAMM, the one that blaming for loss is not traders but investors LOL, it is very contradictive with HYIP which admin that blaming for the loss , i never try to invest in PAMM but it seems if we want to invest in PAMM we need a lot of bucks to invest there. and i also need some tips to choose the good trader.

I see there were pamm traders here and they are looks great and got many trades open even see 100 trades open. Really funny but then we can say we can earn and loss here although the technique if we have big investments we can divide it to the different pamm traders to which we are going to choose so far, I haven't tried although we may think of we can get good results from them.

and in PAMM, the one that blaming for loss is not traders but investors LOL, it is very contradictive with HYIP which admin that blaming for the loss , i never try to invest in PAMM but it seems if we want to invest in PAMM we need a lot of bucks to invest there. and i also need some tips to choose the good trader.
You really don't need to invest big but same time I don't think its worth it to invest in PAMM if you know how to trade its better you trade yourself. If you don't know how to trade then its better not to invest in PAMM since you don't know how to trade how can you monitor your PAMM account if the Pamm trader is a good trader or not.

I am sure every PAMM trader is have good track record in their trading journey and its why they courage to manage the investor money in PAMM account. but we never know what the pamm trader think or company think. maybe after several profit they will make you loss your money and its easy to blame the market. if you patient to learn, better develop your own trading skill and manage your own self money.

I am sure every PAMM trader is have good track record in their trading journey and its why they courage to manage the investor money in PAMM account. but we never know what the pamm trader think or company think. maybe after several profit they will make you loss your money and its easy to blame the market. if you patient to learn, better develop your own trading skill and manage your own self money.
What percentage that after a month a PAMM trader has successful trade? Over all theirs only less than 15% who has successful trade as PAMM traders and most turn out to be a failure. I don't know if were you base your assumption that pamm traders has good tract record but if you visit instaforex. You will see many pamm accounts in negatives.
Also anyone even newbies can open pamm account and be a pamm trader.

Trading in pamm account dose not mean that you wont loss in forex trading pamm account can even make you loss more than you suppose to loss and the only option which I think is good is for the trader to do his or her own research and become successful through self learning process.

PAMM system is profitable but you need to invest with the successful trader, a few days ago i invested in PAMM system and today i got some profit and i am very happy about that, now i am going to invest more in PAMM system.

hi all what do you think about PAMM account, before i heard many people predict that PAMM will replace HYIP as the investment program, but in fact until now HYIP still one and still have their own place in online bussiness :32 (20):

Well,your post is a bit confusing because PAMM is a very legit broker many people who knows how to trade makes good money out of it,so if you should loss,PAMM din't scam you,its only that you made some possible mistakes in yor reviews or in leverage or lot sieze.

Well,your post is a bit confusing because PAMM is a very legit broker many people who knows how to trade makes good money out of it,so if you should loss,PAMM din't scam you,its only that you made some possible mistakes in yor reviews or in leverage or lot sieze.

from some brokers that allow for opening a PAMM PAMM sometimes do not provide a good quality so traders should be more careful in them to trade using the PAMM more carefully and to supervise their work for a few months before it joined the PAMM

Pamm service are best for those who cannot devote much time to Forex learning. People who do not want to learn in detail about Forex and spend time before the computer trading Fore can use pamm service. But here also selecting a good broker offering such pamm service and also selecting a good trader is the key thing.

Instaforex used to have the feature for the PAMM and i guess they still do. also the forex forums most fo the time do have it. one australisn forum called fxopen had the PAMM option and they were doing good so far. but not sure how the PAMM worked for the people in there. i would like to know for sure as well.

PAMM didn't scam you, but that trader is the one who trade our money and make our money gone forever, so do they(PAMM) scam me? i think yes since like HYIP they make my bucks gone forever, but from what i see that before we invest in PAMM we must make sure that our trader that we choose have good trading record, if not i think we will have much loss here

Yes, PAMM doesn't mean scam it just means investing in the right person and not the person who can end up in loss. so we have to be careful with the type of the person that we can add money and how the money can be made with that. I would surely consider that.

First of all PAMM is not a broker site. Its a features of a broker sites. And theirs many broker sites that offer PAMM service. PAMM is were you can invest your money and suppose professional trader will going to trade for you.

Also I don't see the connection of leverage and lot size since you are not trading in PAMM you are investors in PAMM.

PAMM account will give very good profit to investors as far as the fund manager is also good trader and know how to get profit in market. before we investing in other traders, first we should know their trading portfolio and from that, we will know whether our fund in right person or not.

First of all PAMM is not a broker site. Its a features of a broker sites. And theirs many broker sites that offer PAMM service. PAMM is were you can invest your money and suppose professional trader will going to trade for you.

Also I don't see the connection of leverage and lot size since you are not trading in PAMM you are investors in PAMM.

You know i was a bit confused with the previous posts but now i got it,yeah pamm is something like personal account manager or there about,i had such plans in employing one,after trading the profits will be divided but i had a second thought why not learn how to trade my self cause employing one will make me lazy.

Well letting others trade for you can save your time and you can do something more productive in that time. forex sometimes is not worth spending that much time and in case of the PAMM if it works for you can give some good results. that is why you have to try it instead of thinking that it will make you lazy.

Pamm account can be very intesresting sometime to invest with because the present is very good and our fund can be more safe in there than any other place like hyip so pamm investment is very good.