• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Order Type in forex

Market Order is the simplest and fastest order to use. It is immediately used to buy and sell at the best market price or above. A limit order is used to open a trade position at a higher price than the current price. The main advantage of this is that traders can enter the market if the price moves against the desired entry direction. Stop orders are usually used to enter when a breakout occurs above or below a certain price level.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.

This is the advantage of working in the market. There is always a choice and opportunity to define the format or the business plan that will bring you the most positive results. The main thing is not to rush to choose something of the highest quality for yourself.

According to me, candle chart is much useful than the others 2 one; I basically rely on the candle chart for understanding the technical signal of the candle chart. Even, I don’t need to use any kind of technical tool.

When looking for in a broker there are many things have to check. According to my trading experience, first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then, I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works.

Market Order is the simplest and fastest order to use. It is immediately used to buy and sell at the best market price or above. A limit order is used to open a trade position at a higher price than the current price. The main advantage of this is that traders can enter the market if the price moves against the desired entry direction. Stop orders are usually used to enter when a breakout occurs above or below a certain price level.
I agree with you.

For me; successful trading means making consistent result in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much; but again consistency is the key.
Yes, I think so too. Consistency helps to succeed in the Forex market. If the loss percentage is high, profit will be difficult.

Thank you for the information.