• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Online Forex Trading

That's why I would just take things slowly and I would not just invest big amount just because I am prepared to trade already night would need to do some research which ones are good. So I think small investment would be fine and won't affect my account. Anyway I wonder if you are earning well in trading if that means the broker would be losing money.

I think our advantage would tend to be the disadvantage of some other.The fact is that since we have put much into learning then why shouldn't we be earning?but yet there is an every chance we lose we lose some fund atimes and that is the much reason we shouldn't be putting all our funds into trading.

Its not really necessary to learn everything in forex trading. Because it will not going to make rich in forex trading. That's why many traders do focus in more trading rather than those learning the basics since we know that we really to have here forex trading and more of application.

Thats right,perhaps what do cause it is fear because we have the idealogy that forex trading is very risky so we tend to avoid lossing in here where by spending many months learning it,though the unchangable fact is that no matter what we must encounter loss and learn from our mistakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not really necessary to learn everything in forex trading. Because it will not going to make rich in forex trading. That's why many traders do focus in more trading rather than those learning the basics since we know that we really to have here forex trading and more of application.

Thats right,perhaps what do cause it is fear because we have the idealogy that forex trading is very risky so we tend to avoid lossing in here where by spending many months learning it,though the unchangable fact is that no matter what we must encounter loss and learn from our mistakes.

Well i dont even consider it as been idealogy but rather i will take as reality that forex is very risky to trade.
Which everybody know about it but by applying proper money managment we can also do it boldly with confidence and trust

virtually all trading is risky business at all depending on how we can prevent these risks, with the financial management we can control spending and trading revenue every day so indirectly by a financial management allows us to master the emotional control of the properties that greed is one of the challenges toughest in the trade.

Yeah when guys tends to be in a little profit,they would inturn be allowing greed to set in making them fall in a possibility of losing much funds and inturn losing funds.sincerely greed is one major disease that we should always be ready to deal with everytime.

That's why I am very much careful with my greed. I just waiting for riht opportunity before I would trade more and not just be in just made small profit that I would just increase my lot and leverage. I am more sensible trader now and I make lots of observations first.

Online forex trading is the most easiest way to earn money with minimal capital online. The hardest part only is how to succeed. lols. Although its all about doing buy and doing sell in forex trading. I still do believe that we can earn good amount of money if only we study hard and do our research.

Indeed that is true we can only get something reasonable if we can study and understand how the forex market rightly work ,its true that doing re-search and conduct proper analysis is the best before any other step can be taken and this is the most profitable step in forex

The reason to go for the online forex trading is because you can spend time and money on the market and also get enough returns. it works just fine like stock trading. so nothing bad is going to be happening in such case, also the compared with local broker they are much better and transparent.

The reason to go for the online forex trading is because you can spend time and money on the market and also get enough returns. it works just fine like stock trading. so nothing bad is going to be happening in such case, also the compared with local broker they are much better and transparent.

Most at times offline trading are usually scam,i mean so group of people or company that calls them self brokers and has offices most at times people loose after investing with them so online trading is the best it also helps keep us on a low profile and not exposing what we do.

Online forex trading just makes it convenient for trader to make money online and from the comfort of your own home and with the various tools and resources available it just gets better. We just need to make sure that we are prepared to trade properly and actually see these profits from trades.

I didnt trust online forex untill i found the zulutrade platform , its transparency won my trust and i did open a live account. Best forex signal service available!

Well I dont know much about zulu trade but what I can tell you is that in forex you need your best to get the best out of your trade so what we need now is just for us to keep on with any type of trade which we chose and work towards it.

If you ask me to compare between the online and the offline. I would choose to go with the online because the scam with the offline broker is going to be much. It would be something to think about because online brokers can be scam to but you get the option of review here.

Well I dont know much about zulu trade but what I can tell you is that in forex you need your best to get the best out of your trade so what we need now is just for us to keep on with any type of trade which we chose and work towards it.

to get to know how it works, visit this video, it expains it all: What Is ZuluTrade? - YouTube
and then visit the site of how much people are actually trading and winning daily ;)

I think online Forex trading new in world and this is most popular in world because he is very easy and nice for trader and his gives any time trading opportunity.thanks

Yes there is a lot of information available online about V and this can a bit more than enough but my view is that learning Forex as well as trading Forex has become much easier than it was in the past. It has become very easy for any person to open an account and trade Forex and this is both a boon and a bane. A boon for successful traders and a bane for lazy and greedy people who turn out to be losers.

there are too much information. if we made focus but learning worng, you will not see profit. we have to restart again to search and learning. so pratics is vey important, after a basic training, we should go practice as much as we can. then find out own strategy