• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

One long term trade or many scalps

I prefer a long term trade because most of the time there are not as many opportunities in scalping as we think. Secondly I can’t take the burden of quickly analyzing a number of trades and wishing that i had 10 wins. Thirdly, I’ve to pay spreads and commissions on each trade even if I lose the trade, so these costs will eat a good chunk of my profit which I just can’t afford.

Short-term investment and scalping are two different strategies. One is the fastest and the other is slow. I know people are more emotional. They want a quick profit. However, there is a risk in this method. If you create a mindset that can ruin the investment. However, if the trader chooses the target and does long-term trading, it is possible to be profitable.

Lot of things work but what works for me, may not work for you. By trail and error, you have to find out what works for you. It takes time and dedication.

I would personally choose either scalping or a long term trade, never both in a day. It will mix the mind set and may affect the emotional aspect of trading. So it's better to stick to one trading style.

It depends on your strategy and trading plans. It also depends on your strength. We need to find out our strength. If I can do one long term trading, I should stick to it and vice versa.