1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

olymp trade. reviews?

Discussion in 'Binary Options Brokers Discussion' started by MarvelPole, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Yorley

Yorley

For the most part, the differences relate to the cryptocurrency charts. I always have the cryptocurrency exchange chart and Olymp's chart visible at a glance. I see that the divergence is bigger than the commission amount. Regarding the conventional currencies like euro, I see no difference.

2. Richards

Richards

Try to compare at least one cryptocurrency, for example, bitcoin on different exchanges and you'll see the difference there, too. That's OK. At the moment, the bitcoin exchange rate on Olymp is closer to the exchange rate of Exmo. In fact, Olymp averages rates from different exchanges. The rate is not important because depositing and withdrawing can't be done in crypto. It's important to know if Olymp broadcasts price changes correctly. There's no problem with that.

3. MarvelPole

MarvelPole

If there are no common rates, then how are disputes resolved? I'd like to know just in case.

4. Vernessh

Vernessh

I was trying to figure this issue out at the stage of preparation. If there is a claim to the charts and the support wouldn't help, after two weeks from the filing of the claim, you can contact the international financial Commission. The Commission adjudicates disputes as an independent arbitrator. The trader does not bear any costs. So yeah. Yes, they also conduct independent monitoring of charts.

5. Yorley

Yorley

I think support should address issues from the broker's perspective. That is, in case of a complaint from the trader, their verdict will be unambiguously reached in favor of the broker.

6. Vernessh

Vernessh

It all depends on the type of the problem. You should agree that incorrect prices of 1-2 points are most likely associated with technical problems on the trader's side. For example, packages get lost or the platform is frozen. 2 weeks is enough to clear that out. If you're not satisfied with the answer from the support, you can contact the Commission. In general, before you trade on the Internet you need to be sure of the quality of communication. There is a ping program. It's really helpful :)

7. Mazi

Mazi

Are you suggesting contacting the Russian regulatory commission of a Russian broker? You must be joking)

8. Vernessh

Vernessh

I am not joking at all. The commission is registered in Hong Kong and in London. This is an international organization.

9. Mazi

Mazi

I see. In general, how high is the risk that a broker will not pay money?

10. MarvelPole

MarvelPole

Do you mean the withdrawal of money? It seems to me that dishonest brokers will make it more difficult for a trader to work (if he is successful) than close orders or slow down the withdrawal of funds. The reason is that if the evidence of such a case gets on the Internet, it will bring immense irreparable harm to the reputation of the broker.

11. Vernessh

Vernessh

Yes, I had a similar case. I earned good money, starting with a small deposit and increased it hundreds of times. As a result, the broker increased the execution time, but did not dare to close the withdrawal. In the end, I just withdrew all the money earned.

12. Mazi

Mazi

Teach me how to increase the deposit, please) Can you please tell me if there is any simple but working strategy?