1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

olymp trade. reviews?

Discussion in 'Binary Options Brokers Discussion' started by MarvelPole, Jan 18, 2017.

1. MarvelPole

MarvelPole

I've liked their "cryptoIndex". want to try it

share your opinoin abot olymp, trusted?

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - olymp trade reviews Forum Date
    Entry and exit of a trade General Trading Forum Monday at 12:21 PM
    Every trader has his own General Trading Forum Nov 28, 2020
    New traders General Trading Forum Nov 28, 2020
    To think like a great trader Beginners Forum Nov 28, 2020
    Everyday number of traders are increasing Beginners Forum Nov 21, 2020

3. bolide

bolide

Strange, that this broker didn't use to be on this forum, since the company is quite popular among binary options traders. I've also recently joined the options traders) For now, I'll be keeping up with the updates and news of this broker, if all will work out, I'll refill my minimal with them.

4. Runo

Runo

What's the use in starting with a minimal anyway? In order to follow normal money management and the trading strategy min 500$ should be refilled and that's not even for certain. For testing

5. winchent13

winchent13

I've seen this broker many times on different forums, but only here I see a normal description. The conditions are quite interesting, profitability with assets in pretty good. I'd like to also here the opinion of real traders about this company, interested to know what they'll say.

6. Runo

Runo

Well, the broker is cool with cool conditions, I trade often with currency and stocks. They always give a good profit percent, in general a great company with pleasant conditions.

7. bolide

bolide

On the topic of why to start trading with a minimal deposit. So, what I mean was that that way I would simlpy test the broker on its money withdrawal and execution quality, I would never consider trading fully with a minimal deposit

8. Runo

Runo

Well, if you look at it that way, of course there's some sense in putting some minimal on the account. Speaking of which, have you already decided to trade with this broker or are you still looking into it?

9. bolide

bolide

For now I'm on demo, maybe next month I'll decide to open a deposit afterall) How are your trading results, what do you have to show for it?

10. Runo

Runo

I just now got back to the forum) In terms of my successes with this broker, so far everything is going as planned stabile, sometimes have drawdowns, can't go without that happening, but then the situation straightens out and I even manage to make some. How are you? Have you already started trading?

11. bolide

bolide

Yes, I have, as I had planned at the beginning of this month. Although so far I have nothing to show for it, trading on a real is hard..

12. Runo

Runo

What do you mean hard? Are you trying to say that on a demo it's easier to make money than on a real?

13. bolide

bolide

NOt that it's easier, it's just that on a demo it's easier to make decisions than on a real, no psychological pressure.

14. winchent13

winchent13

Yeah, I know the feeling, I've missed so many great deals all for fear of draining my deposit...(

15. Runo

Runo

What is there to fear, you just have to follow your trading system, and emotions have to be thrown off to the side, that's all)

16. winchent13

winchent13

It's easy for you to say, I bet you've got many years of experience and all that, but I haven't been on the financial market that long, so you could say I'm still learning.

17. bolide

bolide

By the way, I've though of a clever mini strategy, when I'm not sure about the signal to enter, I place a minimal bet, it's good that the broker's minimum starts at $1

18. winchent13

winchent13

Now that's interesting, I'll have to try it. Speaking of which, I'm in search of a good strategy right now, any tips?

19. Runo

Runo

In my view, the simpler the strategy the better, as an example you could check out the education section of the site, they've got a couple really cool strategies. Does anyone trade bitcoin on the weekend?

20. winchent13

winchent13

I don't really like bitcoin, I don't understand how to analyse it, and how the price is formed, so I try to avoid this asset.

21. Runo

Runo

There's nothing complicated there in terms of analysis, you just have to watch the news background and the growth dynamic of the asset itself, also analysis depends a lot on the trading system. I tried trading the other day, in general it's not bad, but the profitability there isn't very big.