• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OctAFF.com - The Ultimate OctaFX Rebate System

Dear Traders,

I'm a representative of Octaff.com -The Ultimate OctaFX Rebate System.

Have you ever thought to trade with the lowest spreads ever offered?! If yes, this is an opportunity you deserve to opt-in! There are several simple steps to get the lowest spreads possible...

1. Visit our official website ( click on the link ) - OctAFF - OctaFX Rebates!
  2. Open a real account with OctaFX just by clicking on our banners
  3. Fill in the website form, including your new account number and your Liberty Reserve account number
  4. Make a deposit to your new real account
  5. Start trading
  6. Each month we will transfer 80% of the spread back to your Liberty Reserve account

Isn't this simple?! We will transfer 80% of the lowest spreads possible, thus reducing them to a WoW level.

The lowest spreads are comming!
Catch them at OctAFF - OctaFX Rebates!

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
80% rebate is not really high but acceptable offer. Montly rebate and no affiliate program I think.

So far I know Forex-Metal is best for rebates.Because it has a nice rebates offer to her customers their Rebates for active traders starting from 0.5 pip. Also they have many attractive facilities which attracts me very much.....:32 (3):