• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Octa Markets - OctaFX.com

This broker is a broker-free so that anyone can follow the broker's first language used on this site can use the Indonesian language in which I reside

i want to share my experience trading with octafx, i was amaze trading using octafx mt4 platform, it is really differ with other broker which i currently use... i must admit the wonderful think about their platform is fastest execution and i got no requote at all, best broker ever for scalpers. this place is scalpers heaven

indeed now I have not followed the broker octafx and I am still looking for more information about the broker, but I see that this broker is one broker that is appropriate for us to follow because I see that the minimum deposit that we can use very small only about $ 5 and I saw in a forum that gives DCP many positive posts on the site so I was keen to join in the broker OctaFX

I also not followed to verify my account I just create trading account and register here but then, I did not pursue to make verification now and will just thinking to just observe what's with the forex broker. Anyways, I know that it is really not good start to have use the welcome bonus to trade in forex.

yes, it is really not a good start to use the welcome bonus to trade for profit because i know broker sometimes fear of scams so than they will delay or just refuse withdrawal of profit from welcome bonus... i made profit trading with welcome bonus from octafx and made withdrawal request on friday , said that it will took 1-2 hours to process but they did not process it yet, i amaze by their good platform fast execution and lowest spread, but for withdrawal process i don't know it yet. i opened real account with octafx anyway because i want to participate on their huge prize contest

thank you for the information you have provided, but I actually want to follow OctaFX broker to get a welcome bonus in the broker, but when you are told to issue withdrawal benefit has not been processed I became less sure to follow the broker but hopefully your withdrawal can be readily processed by OctaFX so that we become convinced that the broker is proven paying members

unfortunately my withdrawal process still on pending status, i asked octafx customer support said that withdrawal not processed on weekend, i will wait and will let you know if my withdrawal processed today... another information for you guys, fbs is a good trusted broker, i already made withdrawal twice from trading with their welcome bonus, so fast withdrawal processed no longer than 2 hours and nice customer support... i recommend you guys to trade there

i confirmed that octafx is a good broker, my withdrawal profit from trading on welcome bonus has done. in my opinion they are serious about their bonus promotion and take care of their customer well, i got nice support and good fast email response as well... i recommend you guys to trade there, don't forget to enter their contest, no minimum requirement to enter with huge prize to get

I use OctaFx it passed 2 months. I did not notice in quotations no problems, lack of delays good execution order. The plus of activity the low costs, friendly and popular platform mt4, nice choice method payment moneybooker little popular as libertyreserve. To be visible they take care about customer, I recommend to test OctaFx, good luck

I was greatly helped by the presence of non-deposit bonus of octafx. I could use a real bonus for trading in the stock market really is. Without risk and may profit in drag at any time, after filling the 2 standard lots. Octafx Thank you.
:32 (20):

promo welcome bonus Octafx

I am very happy with the broker that gives attractive offers to every client. The process is fast and satisfying service klien.Semoga octafx be the best broker and consequent. very helpful:32 (17):

octafx.com is nice broker. its a low spread. here is a great chance for trader. here is a well come bonus $8. nice system for bonus. only 2 lot complete then withdrawal profit. nice system.

One of the best brokers that I have met!

Flawless execution. Indeed absence requote.
Very pleased that in addition to low spreads - no commission.
These trading conditions are ideal for scalping.

I signed up an account free no deposit welcome $ 8, and they immediately credited to my account welcome. So I just use it for real trading, and I will make my profit withdrawal, after fulfilling two standard lots.
Octafx is excellent broker:32 (13):

Not a good broker as long as i'm concerned. I opened an account with them, submitted my verification document but they didn't verify my account, when i mailed them, they verified the account, but later suspended for trading. I don't know the reason for that.

I learned that the broker octafx No Dealing Desk broker (STP) is in permanent competition with the world's largest banks to offer spreads among the most competitive in the world.

Octafx Free welcome bonus

I was very happy trading in octafx. initial capital he gave me free $ 8 on account welcome.
Broker with small spreads and micro account makes me even more excited for trading on octafx.
I am really impressed trading in octafx.:32 (25):

octafx welcome bonus

happy trading at brokerage octafx. He gave a free welcome bonus, I can directly test drive with it. Good luck to octafx.

Hello traders, I would like to share a little about my experience trading in octafx using free no deposit welcome bonus. When I sign up bonus is credited instantly without waiting. So I can direct trading and profit.

octafx welcome bonus

Happy trading in octafx because he gives welcome bonus for each registrant baru.
Broker certainly consistent to satisfy every client, and now I've proved it's your turn!!!:32 (12)::32 (12):