1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

NZD/CHF analysis

Discussion in 'General Trading Forum' started by June Moon, May 28, 2018.

1. June Moon

June Moon

We simply analyzed the NZDCHF market with Moving average, trend line and ATR and have strong buy signal available in the market indeed. So buyers should make an entry at 0.6895 and the closing point is at 0.6963.

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - NZD CHF analysis Forum Date
    NZD/CHF analysis General Trading Forum Apr 28, 2018
    NZDUSD Faces More Strength On Corrective Upside Pressure Technical Analysis Jul 15, 2019
    NZDUSD Bearish Pressure Eyes 0.6502 Zone Technical Analysis Oct 3, 2018
    GBP/NZD analysis General Trading Forum May 28, 2018
    NZD/CAD analysis General Trading Forum Apr 28, 2018

3. lioneld

lioneld

I don’t think, it’s a good opportunity for the buyers! Because, now we are in a range; so we have to wait until breaking the support or resistant level.

4. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

I don’t know why you are using uncountable trend lines during the rangy market! What’s the usefulness actually?

5. lioneld

lioneld

Lolz; last week I lost 2 trades in this pair; that’s why I little bit scared here! Let’s break the support level first (D1).

6. Herry piter

Herry piter

Willingly most of the new comers don’t want to learn before trading and they just want to get money easily. But, Forex trading is a challenging business and there are lots of terms and conditions that we the trader must learn first. With ForexOne trading Company I am trading well and earning money because firstly I learn about trading and terms of Forex market. Those make my trade easy and now I am trading confidently.