• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Number one mistake

Smash you are absolutely right. I like the way you have explained risk which lies in trading with leverage. Although it might be tempting for a new trader to take maximum leverage it might not be such a good idea. Keep your breaks on leverage

I think most of the traders lose their money because of low knowledge. Without knowledge, it is quite tough to survive in this risky market.

In order to me , high leverage does not leads high loss at all, if there is any loss by high leverage it is completely with stupid planning and zero risk management planning , nothing to do with high leverage at all.

We joined in this trading place because of earning money hugely. But after passing sometimes we can realize how much difficult this one , so before entering in here beginner trader should know the reality . it can support them for avoiding loss.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

Yes most newbie traders do not bother about risk management. They open big lots that too without having enough knowledge. They want to make money overnight. As a result they treat trading as gambling.

The number one mistake in the forex trading by the trader is to make a wrong strategy. Most traders lose their money because of choosing the wrong strategy in their trading.

the result of hardworking never lies at all , but of course sometime besides depending on hard working have to rely on luck , its my own experience , please dont take it personally anyone.
Luck is needed. But, depending on only luck it’s like gambling. gambling is not good for trading.

First mistake most traders do that they believe trading does not require much knowledge and techniques. Second mistake they do - they completely ignore psychological part of trading.

you should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

i trade most of the time do not use stop loss but only when time to scalp , for long time trading there is no way to ignore the stop loss.

Yes, it happens to the maximum trader that money management is not right. Loss due to insufficient risk ratio. So plan and discipline should be maintained and education should be learned from Mistake.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

Most trader think that they have an idea of how Forex works already - but it is still essential that you get the best Forex trading education possible. This is because the market is constantly changing and trading skills can always be improved. And to learn the best, you need the best educational resources and support.